Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Feb.22 Support Group Thread--for those of us having to wait )=

by LeonJAnderson

Original Post

★★★★ Guide

@wijn420 wrote:

@ICEMAN_ANTHEM wrote: 

It seems to me this game is bringing out very strong emotions in players... either good (if it's working) or bad (if it's not working).

I see it as a good sign that people WANT the game to be awesome.  

Hopefully EA/Bioware can make updates quickly and address the issues with patch on 2.22

I'm very excited to play the game, and don't want to spoil the story by watching others play through the content.

see you in the skies 2.22

Welcome to the group Iceman. Make yerself at home. There's coffee and cookies in your kitchen Large smile

I also noticed mixed sentiment about the game. One guy made a valid point though that the game is enjoyable for people who take their time to enjoy everything (I am one of them "completionist" folk i think is the term) and then you get the guys (like my son) who skip the cut scenes and just rush through the game.

I thoroughly enjoyed doing that demo Stronghold over and over and then afterwards wooshing to every nook and cranny of Free play.

Soo damn excited! Really gonna take everything in me to focus on everything else this week. 

Same!  I love exploring and just taking my time in games, and honestly.. People who do take there time will enjoy the game more.. Its the same with most things.  Too many people just want to rush and so they miss the enjoyment.

Message 81 of 248 (124 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

At work Monday morning.... living for the weekend.... the waiting... is it nearly over?!?!

Message 82 of 248 (119 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@LeonJAnderson wrote:

At work Monday morning.... living for the weekend.... the waiting... is it nearly over?!?!

Just a few more days, Leon!  Hang in there.

Message 83 of 248 (112 Views)

★★★ Guide

Not long now ladies and gentlemen. The view is fantastic. I’ll leave the light on for you. 

323F9C81-90BA-4A71-9FC9-21DE6A900AE1.jpeg

Message 84 of 248 (107 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@zukstar wrote:

Not long now ladies and gentlemen. The view is fantastic. I’ll leave the light on for you. 

Omg @zukstar You are NOT helping!  lol  I cant wait.. I just want to fly around and explore the beautiful world! 

Message 85 of 248 (103 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@zukstar wrote:

The only reason for condoning this kind of teasing is if you were itching to share it as much as we are itching to play lol!  Thanks for the share though.  I see that as just more motivation to keep me working hard... Luckily I enjoy my work, and time flies when you are having fun so shouldn't be too long now.

My wife has also been nice enough to given me some extra chores to do this week to help me focus on anything non-Anthem.  She is starting to (jokingly) refer to herself as a contract wife.  I take the work enthusiastically, knowing that she is sacrificing so many weekends for Anthem.  But even the thought of that (Her giving awarding my like this for being a good husband and father) is making me want to be even better.  We got a nice thing going here.

Message 86 of 248 (89 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Dammit now I can not stop staring at the picture.  I decide to put it in my desktop background slideshow collection (All anthem at present).  Impressive resolution too (3840x2160). 

Looking forward to seeing more... But after 22 Feb pretty please?

Message 87 of 248 (88 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@IFoxxian wrote:

Same!  I love exploring and just taking my time in games, and honestly.. People who do take there time will enjoy the game more.. Its the same with most things.  Too many people just want to rush and so they miss the enjoyment.

I did Farcry 5 like that.  Tried my bestest to do all side missions in each region before I started the next. Ended up spending about 45 hours playing.  My longest so far was either GTA V (Before I got hitched) or Horizon Zero Dawn (Both clocked around 60 hours).   

If I get 30+ hours out of a AAA game then I am happy.

Message 88 of 248 (84 Views)

★ Guide
I am glad that there is an early access to test the game prematurely... because there are more bugs you could imagine that could only be fixed on Day1
Message 89 of 248 (71 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@HK-SHArK-FiN wrote:
I am glad that there is an early access to test the game prematurely... because there are more bugs you could imagine that could only be fixed on Day1

Oh me too.. Im so glad the early release testers paid more to test the game for us.  Though PC problems dont always translate over to console problems.  So there will likely still be a few console bugs to work out.. but hopefully the 22nd release will be smooth.

Message 90 of 248 (65 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help