bug

by otusfotus69

Original Post

Accepted Solution

bug

★★ Novice

hey i play apex a lot and meet amazing people this one time i was going to 1v1 a guy i met in game for fun we enjoyed it but then he started to head glitch and it got heated i ended up being toxic to guy and he left and this time the recent player thing didn't show up and i really felt bad and wanted to apologize can anyone help because i feel bad   

Message 1 of 2 (159 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: bug

Community Manager

Hey @otusfotus69 the best thing to do in situations such as this is to keep your cool and remember that if your feeling frustrated then it's worth taking a couple of seconds to just calm down and think about what has you so wound up. You'll realize that it simply isn't worth it, it's also worth considering how you'd feel if you were the other person.

We can't help you find that user to apologise but you can take it as a learning experience and if things get heated again you take a moment to think about it before acting.   

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (153 Views)

All Replies

Re: bug

Community Manager

Hey @otusfotus69 the best thing to do in situations such as this is to keep your cool and remember that if your feeling frustrated then it's worth taking a couple of seconds to just calm down and think about what has you so wound up. You'll realize that it simply isn't worth it, it's also worth considering how you'd feel if you were the other person.

We can't help you find that user to apologise but you can take it as a learning experience and if things get heated again you take a moment to think about it before acting.   

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (154 Views)