bring the pk back

by boy_Hoodle

Original Post

Re: bring the pk back

★★★★★ Expert
@boy_Hoodle Lmao. This kid doesn't have any arguments so he is using my usage of psychedelics(it's not psychadelic smh) as a defensive argument. Take a breather kid.
Message 51 of 59 (288 Views)

★ Apprentice
@boy_Hoodle Why are you reporting me? I have my own business making cheese. It's quite nice if you would like to try it.
Message 52 of 59 (286 Views)

★★ Guide

@BaldWraithSimpwell when you come to everrrrrrry single one of my posts using words like "crying", you gotta expect something in return huh bud?

Message 53 of 59 (284 Views)

★★ Guide

@Sharkmanthingwell first for sexual harassment, but now just for flat out trolling

Message 54 of 59 (281 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Message 55 of 59 (280 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@BaldWraithSimp Could I add... Kek?
Message 56 of 59 (264 Views)

★ Apprentice
@boy_Hoodle Sexual harassment???🤣🤣
As for trolling, you have to been kn the forum for a few hours and every one of your posts you are staring arguments with people who have been here a lo g time. Are you a COD agent sent to wind us all up? 🧐
Message 57 of 59 (261 Views)

★★ Guide

@Sharkmanthingis it my fault people werent taught respect? because you dont see my starting fights on others posts by being disrespectful, all fights have started with you guys adverse childish reactions to my opinions that you dont like

Message 58 of 59 (253 Views)

Community Manager

Hey folks. 

I'm locking this thread because it's just people bickering and taking shots at each other at this point. 

Please be civil with each other here. There's no need to go after someone personally for a difference of opinion. When you have a chance I'd recommend reviewing the AHQ rules and guidelines as well: 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#dos-donts

If your posts don't follow these guidelines it can lead to account suspensions or bans. 

Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 59 of 59 (216 Views)