Re: bring the pk back

by jonesy0218

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice
@boy_Hoodle Ok, your opinion is your opinion. whatever, no big deal.
Message 21 of 59 (219 Views)

★★ Guide

@MoozOfDoomnow remember that, when you go to someones post and tell them their logic is flawed and how youre gonna bring them around by being passive aggressive and saying "kek". Remember this moment

Message 22 of 59 (217 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Message 23 of 59 (214 Views)

★★ Pro

Somebody ban this kid. He hasn’t been productive in any of these posts. 

Message 24 of 59 (211 Views)

★★ Guide

@MoozOfDoomprecisely what i said, you and dreamstare go to peoples posts making fun of them for suggesting changes, saying things like "allergic to change kek kek kek" or "suck it up path is nerfed :D" like seriously, if you are just here to egg people on, go do something productive, im trying to voice my opinion without having posts devolved, go make your own posts and be annoying there

Message 25 of 59 (210 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@boy_Hoodle And im trying to make my own posts with my opinion? Like isn't that what a discussion is? Do you just want this to be one big post of people saying they agree? Im done lol.
Message 26 of 59 (198 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@jonesy0218Oops wrong thing lololol.

Message 27 of 59 (195 Views)

★★ Guide

@MoozOfDoomgo read what you say and see how that could lead to an actual discussion, you talk like a wannabe 4channer trying to sound right all the time, you dont want a debate, you wanna try to make people look stupid. take ur childish bs elsewhere, go make your own post im done with you "allergic to change lololololol" looking a*

Message 28 of 59 (193 Views)

★★ Pro

@MoozOfDoom @I’m talking about boy wonder up there. Everything is a life changing tragedy to him and all he does is mash his keyboard. 

Message 29 of 59 (180 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@boy_Hoodle This whole thing could have ended a long time ago if you wouldn't be so stubborn.
Message 30 of 59 (174 Views)