Re: bring the pk back

by boy_Hoodle

Original Post

bring the pk back

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

pk was a nice fluid aesthetically pleasing gun, dont want mastiff

dont make us be stuck with awful changes you surprised us with, even crap games like OW have  PTRs

Message 1 of 59 (544 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@boy_Hoodle Bring PK back cuz it look good lololol allergic to change lolololol
Message 2 of 59 (531 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

@MoozOfDoomimagine playing a game where they run 0 changes by you and you get stuck with things you dont like for 94 days because u dont wnana be "allergic to change lolololol"

Message 3 of 59 (519 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@boy_Hoodle So for every change they have to say "hey guys u like this change?" While sure a PTR mode would be nice, Apex is a very different game from OW. Besides the meta had to change because after 4 seasons it got really stale. Embrace it.
Message 4 of 59 (506 Views)

★★ Guide

@MoozOfDoomidk whats wrong with you people, but the forum is for making suggestions, and for this game that is pretty much functioning badly in every aspect to not even have a ptr or run these changes by the playerbase and just release it all at once and let it be a sh*t show is pretty dumb. if u dont like my post move along. when will u learn

Message 5 of 59 (500 Views)

★ Expert

This is maybe the 4th or 5th post you've made in little time and the only thing you did is complain with the devs. For God sake try the changes ingame and test them for some days, then come back and complain. Just to let you know there are other weapons also, not only PK.

Message 6 of 59 (496 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Cro_Pittt ^ this ^
Honestly i bet the EVA-8 will become the new PK.
Message 7 of 59 (489 Views)

★ Guide

The problem with the Mastiff is its the same as the Eva-8 they lowered its damage and it has 6 shots. And the Mozambique is also the same with 3 shots. The PK at least brought the pump shotgun play style to the game of shoot and hide. These shot guns are all the same now with no diversity just different name. This was a bad change.

Also, whats the Point of the choke now? just for the Tripletake? 

Message 8 of 59 (489 Views)

★★ Guide

@Cro_Pittt yes, i use wingman or r9, with a pk as my secondary, i have found 0 wingmans besides on someones body, and i dont like the mastiff, its an easier pk. im allowed to complain changes are bad devs are bad. get use to people complaining about it lol

Message 9 of 59 (485 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Eye_of_Horus_02 Just for the T-T. Honestly i like it because it shakes up the meta.
Message 10 of 59 (482 Views)