Re: bring back the sims2 in origin

by BeachMagnolia64

Original Post

Accepted Solution

bring back the sims2 in origin

★★★ Newbie

Please bring back the sims2 in origin. I want to play it!

Message 1 of 4 (566 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@theploy10260 Thanks for the post, I'm not aware of any plans for it to be brought back but I will forward your feedback on to the team to look into. 

/darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (526 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@theploy10260 Thanks for the post, I'm not aware of any plans for it to be brought back but I will forward your feedback on to the team to look into. 

/darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (527 Views)

★ Novice

I've watched trailers for all packs for every single sims 1, sims 2, sims 3, and sims 4 game including the new upcoming sims 5 game, and I still have never played sims 1 and sims 2 ever, please bring them back, and also I cant find a way to buy sims 3 on origin, can you tell me, also im only 11, and I dont have much money, itd be really nice if you lowered the prices for your games and, or, your packs for your games. I watched the history  of sims aswell and it is so surprising you've made so many sims related games, if you can please get back to me. I'd also like to know if sims 4 is an alternate dimension or not, and if sims 3 was first in the timeline. I thought the timeline went like, sims 3, sims 2, sims 1, and thens sims 4 but im not sure anymore, im going by that timeline because of bella goths timeline, but anyways, if you read this whole thing please bring them all back an atleast lower the prices or make them close to free. a lot of children like me play your games and dont have much money, and I understand that you would need more money just to keep your games going but tbh  think of how much money youd get if you brought them back. :D ty for reading if you did!

Message 3 of 4 (365 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @BeachMagnolia64 I will pass your feedback on to the team.

I'm not sure of the timeline but if you check out the Sims forums here on AHQ you will find loads of other Sims fans to discuss this with: https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims/ct-p/the-sims

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (295 Views)