Re: bought 23k points and didn't get nothing??

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

bought 23k points and didn't get nothing??

★★★★ Novice

what's going on origin?? i bought 23k fifa 21 points from cdkeys and all i got is 4600 points only!! i bought 5 codes i redeemed it and all i got 4600points!

i opened a case in online chat but no one helped me! 

case num : 82115052

Message 1 of 8 (282 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @boshkasmahfouz, if you purchased the code from a third-party seller then you will need to speak with their support in relation to any issues redeeming codes or the content received.

We are not able to assist with or support issues related to purchases made with third-party sellers: https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/where-to-buy-ea-games-v2/

Darko 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 8 (226 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)
Hi @boshkasmahfouz

CDKeys is a non official reseller so purchasing from them is at your own risk. EA can’t and won’t help you with that I’m afraid. You will need to contact CDKeys regarding your purchase.
Message 2 of 8 (269 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@CarbonCarl but i redeemed the codes successfully and all i got is 4600
Message 3 of 8 (265 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@boshkasmahfouz I understand that, but that means CDKeys have provided you with the wrong code. They have given you a code for 4600 and not 23k.
Message 4 of 8 (239 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @boshkasmahfouz, if you purchased the code from a third-party seller then you will need to speak with their support in relation to any issues redeeming codes or the content received.

We are not able to assist with or support issues related to purchases made with third-party sellers: https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/where-to-buy-ea-games-v2/

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 5 of 8 (227 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

That's what they told me when i contacted with them , so the problem is from your side guys .. the codes were 100% valid and redeemed successfully but i didn't get the points!

Screenshot_48.png

Message 6 of 8 (206 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@boshkasmahfouz EA or any company are not responsible for third party keys.
The image you added only shows that CDKeys sent the code to you, they don't state how many points were on that code.
They have sent the code to you but they have given you a code for the wrong amount.
Message 7 of 8 (199 Views)

Community Manager

As I started above @boshkasmahfouz , any issues you have with third party purchases will need to be addressed with them as our supported cannot assist with these issues.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 8 of 8 (182 Views)