Re: bocek is my meme weapon

by KelRiever

Original Post

bocek is my meme weapon

★★ Pro

i like to get the 3x scope the deadeye hop up and shoot at my opponents with the bocek bow and arrow.

i got a nice skin for it its a gold skin, and now i like to use my bocek to use my fancy gold skin.

its a meme gun to me because its not very good in my hands, just about like a mozambique. or a p2020. the arrows do 60 i never hit the head and it tickles the enemy and they usually kill me but i get such a kick from using the bocek anyway its the smile gun because it makes me smile Standard smile

Message 1 of 6 (241 Views)

Champion
@gg123xyz I will not even pick it up if it is my only option on a hot drop. I'd rather punch.
Message 2 of 6 (235 Views)

Champion
@gg123xyz That's what it's all about! Gaming is supposed to be a fun release for the gamer. Unless your gaming puts food on the table, it should be fun!! I feel like people have lost sight of that, and take video games way too seriously these days. I don't personally like the bocek, as I am trash with it, but if you enjoy using it, more power to you!

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

"Play me online? Well, you know that I'll beat you.
If I ever meet you, I'll control-alt-delete you!"
Message 3 of 6 (228 Views)

★★★ Pro

@hayhor wrote:
@gg123xyzI will not even pick it up if it is my only option on a hot drop. I'd rather punch.

No way?! 

I think the bow is awesome! 

It's terrible from close range, I agree even with tempo it's hard to use. 

But if you hot drop and you have it in a good position you can be deadly! 

Message 4 of 6 (179 Views)

★★★ Expert

Bocek went from only maybe slightly OP to bring insta dropped at first opportunity.

Message 5 of 6 (157 Views)

★★★ Expert

When people get killed by a weapon, it is totally the weapon’s fault :P

Message 6 of 6 (156 Views)