Re: blue crosshair

by Koochi-Q

Original Post

blue crosshair

★ Pro

seen it couple times, how is this coming up? really only seen it on prowler.

Message 1 of 8 (3,481 Views)

★★ Pro

It’s just pathfinder, comes up when the grapple is within distance

Message 2 of 8 (3,474 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
I knew it was something for pathfinder. But now that robotic bas*tard sugarry excuse for a robot has an even more unfair advantage ‘tool’.

Shooting with a scopeless prowler sucks. Now you have a better idea where to shoot with that weapon. Same with the Wingman...
Message 3 of 8 (3,472 Views)

★★ Expert

I was wondering that myself...now I know. That little dot we use now is frustrating to say the least. Gonna have to put a stencil my screen pretty soon...Party hat

1. Heart
Message 4 of 8 (3,454 Views)

★★★ Guide

hip fire with this crosshair is like hacking honestly :D

Message 5 of 8 (3,436 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@adidasPowah, exactly. They are just trying to make pathfinder more OP and favorable than the other characters at this point.

@jumanjaydazed, just make your own colored transparent reticle sticker and affix it to the screen. Analog hacking with 0 chance of getting banned for it :P
Message 6 of 8 (3,432 Views)

★★★ Expert

@Koochi-Q wrote:
@adidasPowah, exactly. They are just trying to make pathfinder more OP and favorable than the other characters at this point.

@jumanjaydazed, just make your own colored transparent reticle sticker and affix it to the screen. Analog hacking with 0 chance of getting banned for it :P

Talking about hacking...

Imagine how broken games will be in the future when people have eye-tracking aim control.

So enjoy shooters while we can ladies and gents,.. it'll all go to hell at some point in the future.

Message 7 of 8 (3,422 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Well... some ppl don’t have fast eye tracking. And what about cross eyed ppl! It’s flawed technology from the start! :P
Message 8 of 8 (3,407 Views)