blackridge rivals

by richieluv76

Original Post

Re: blackridge rivals

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@TheRealJony I was in the Top 15 and I am yet to see an AI player. My best win streak is 9 races but I have not seen any AI player so far. Weird.

@WildeKnight07 and @richieluv76 I have same issues. And ESF is the worst; it always gets me when I am 50-60M ahead of the opponent with 90% race completed. The ESF is supposed to kill your nitro and make you lose control of the car but it does more: it seems to turns your car towards the nearest wall, car or obstacle, or if you are in mid air then lifts your car a few extra meters. The game physics seems to be altered too much for rivals. Now crashing into walls or corners flips your car around 180 degrees or straight into the nearest obstacle. I am sure it wasn't like that before this update. Fishy.

Message 61 of 312 (1,679 Views)

Yesterday, I raced against a cheater with a Koenigsegg CCX with infinite nitrous.

Before I pressed the throttle, I saw there were ramps set on the race course. I, then, thought I had a chance of winning because of those ramps.

I pressed the throttle. Got Perfect Launch.

Surprisingly, the cheater didn't get Perfect Launch. :eahigh_file:

I took those jumps when necessary, kept my speed high, and dominated the cheater by over 1 second.

I just don't get people that want to cheat in an online game. Don't they understand their efforts are wasted whenever their accounts get banned...? Disappointed

Waste of time, waste of effort.

@7ru3blu3 wrote:

@TheRealJony I was in the Top 15 and I am yet to see an AI player. My best win streak is 9 races but I have not seen any AI player so far. Weird.

@7ru3blu3 Really?

Then it may have to do with my high SP score that the game is giving me an AI ghost opponent after winning 3 Rivals races against real player ghost opponents.

To be sure though, can someone post here saying whether or not they got an AI ghost opponent after winning 3 Rivals races against real player ghost opponents?

@7ru3blu3 wrote:

Now crashing into walls or corners flips your car around 180 degrees or straight into the nearest obstacle. I am sure it wasn't like that before this update. Fishy.

I made contact with the walls during my Blackridge Rivals races and my car still goes the way I want it to go.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 62 of 312 (1,653 Views)

Well, I did it. I finally did it.

1. I'm #1 on the Top 200 leaderboard in Blackridge Rivals (as usual)

2. I reached Icon rank I before anyone else

3. I reached Icon rank II before anyone else

4. I reached Icon rank III before anyone else

Mission accomplished!!! Party hat

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

Message 63 of 312 (1,642 Views)

Community Manager

@TheRealJony

Awesome!!!!

barry.png
Message 64 of 312 (1,632 Views)

@EA_Barry wrote:

@TheRealJony

Awesome!!!!

@EA_Barry I checked the amount of Blackridge Rivals races it took me to be #1 and reach Icon rank III.

In total, it took me 560 Blackridge Rivals races. :eahigh_file:

Need For Speed helper

Message 65 of 312 (1,613 Views)

★ Guide
@7ru3blu3 @TheRealJony I've had one AI Opponent after winning a few races in a row but not until was level III...which happened recently. I had the AI player with the samurai lookin' pic.
Message 66 of 312 (1,581 Views)

[ Edited ]

@scottfollett wrote:
@7ru3blu3 @TheRealJony I've had one AI Opponent after winning a few races in a row but not until was level III...which happened recently. I had the AI player with the samurai lookin' pic.

Then I guess it's just only for me. 

The game always gives me an AI ghost opponent to race after winning 3 Blackridge Rivals races against real player ghost opponents. I guess it makes sense since I'm unable to gain any more SP from winning against real player ghost opponents.

Need For Speed helper

Message 67 of 312 (1,568 Views)

★ Guide

@TheRealJony

have you been rewarded with anything yet ? cause it says that if you get #1 in the pre-season you will get rewarded with something!

Message 68 of 312 (1,546 Views)

@iAmDiBBz wrote:

@TheRealJony

have you been rewarded with anything yet ? cause it says that if you get #1 in the pre-season you will get rewarded with something!

@iAmDiBBz The rewards will be given when the preseason concludes, just like how rewards are given whenever a Tournament ends.

It'll most likely end when the next update comes, which will probably be after the upcoming Blackridge Spirit special event.

Need For Speed helper

Message 69 of 312 (1,529 Views)

★ Guide

I can't say I'm enjoying Rivals very much.

It's more of an obstacle course than a race. Ramps are a real pain in the b*tt as I'm slammed into a walls, or thrown off my racing line, or set up to be sparked by an EMP, or simply splatted into a bridge and wrecked. It's a Derby of destruction, not a race!

My CCX is on PR 1020 and I can't upgrade any further until I get all 16 Scanners for each part, yet more often than not, I'm racing opponents who seem to have way more power and speed who whiz past me like I'm looking for parking, no matter how good my start is.

I can't tell the difference between an AI racer, or fellow NFS racer, or a cheater... all I know is this is getting quite frustrating.... and this is going to be the 'future' of NFS-NL when Tournies are trashed?

Message 70 of 312 (1,496 Views)