Re: black friday sale

by ColdHours

Original Post

black friday sale

★ Guide

see "apex legends faq" ssite for details & drop rates... i need a link, cant find anything related to this sale...

"Insert link here please" :D

Message 1 of 10 (499 Views)

★ Guide

Another thing: how can you call this a black friday sale?
2 legendary packs: 1000 apex coins... meeh cant see what they contain....
20packs+5 bonus packs: 2000 apex coins... you get 5 bonus, cause its BLACK FRIDAY SALE!!!! lame...
50packs+20 bonus packs: 5000 apex coins... multipli the message above, until it fits... LAME.

theres not even a sale on apex coins... the wattson skin on sale is merely EPIC, for 1000 apex coins. it looks good for an epic skin though.
maybe you should take this shop update, burn it. make a new one, burn that. then you hire outsiders to make a REAL black friday sale :D

If you need help on selling cool items/ideas, let me know :D it seems you need ALOT of assistance..:D

i beg you, REMAKE THIS STUPID SALE NOW, Please!!!

Message 2 of 10 (491 Views)

★★★ Pro

f you get all the packs. You will get 97 packs for like $80.

You're only saving $17

But you will get 6-8 Legendary items and at least 1400-1500 crafts if you do decide to get them all. You can only get everything once.

Octane Skin for 1800 is too much and I personally won't get it.

I Got Wattson's since I main her but I already had 1250 coins from my battle pass. Was well worth getting it because it's a Season 1 Skin and Wattson was not a Legend back then.

Message 3 of 10 (482 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@FattigDKYeah, I wasted my coins on that stupid 2x legendary pack. They gave me 2 trash legendary banners. Waste of $10.

Message 4 of 10 (426 Views)

★★★ Pro
@FattigDK This game is starting to make me mad. This game is turning me off from spending money. Just to many filler trash skins.
Message 5 of 10 (425 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@hhnbbfggty66 xD Why would you expect anything more? The gamble of getting something that one actually cares for is too high. Direct buys are the only way to be satisfied.

Seeing as I am a Wattson main and had the 1,000 AC from the BP unlocks. Bought the skin for an addition to the collection. So came out satisfied. But know many others don't main/play her or Octane and will come out displeased on this event sale.

The only other way is for buying packs. Which as we all know is quite the gamble. So take it what it's for. Either buy the packs. Or wait on the skins you want.

Message 6 of 10 (416 Views)

★ Guide

i bought the 2 legendary apex for 1000 apex coins.

Octane legendary finisher
2020 legendary skin.

kinda hoped it was different, but hey atleast 2 legendary skins cheap

Message 7 of 10 (342 Views)

★★★ Expert

Yeah i'm not spending any more on Apex, no solo's ruins the game, and lord forbid what the meta is gonna be when they start adding the 2 grenade launchers, and 1 rocket launcher that have been datamined (including ping quips) and another explosives ammunition is teased in a S3 loadscreen being held by mirage with skyhook in the backdrop.

Anywhere outside -> sniper meta

Anywhere inside -> grenade launchers

Enjoy.

Message 8 of 10 (332 Views)

★★★ Pro
@FattigDK I got 9 Legendary Items and 1005 crafts from all my 97 packs.

My Legendary Packs were Lifeline's Banner (my first Legendary Banner for her) and The Iron Crown Event Golden Longbow.

I get these as well:

G7, R-99, R-45 Legendary Skins
Bloodhound Banner
Wattson Legendary Banner
Crypto Legendary Banner
Mirage Legendary Skin

I also get a lot of Epic and Rare items. My Wraith almost has all her skins despite me not maining her. Bangalore has all Epic Poses. I got 2 Epic Poses for Wattson and I main her. Very happy about that.

Got some tracker information here and there along with voice lines. '

I now have 1695 crafts and 3750 coins. Will be saving them for future content.

I am also close to a new Heirloom. I might have opened like 350 packs now. 97 + the 45 from level and plus maybe like 24 more from Battle Passes + another 50 from purchases. I also used extra coins on Packs before which is like maybe 20.

I also opened 24 Halloween Event Packs for Lifeline's Heirloom.

I got to be around 250-350 at best.

Then from 100 to 500 is another 154 packs. One Heirloom will eventually unlock for me as long it in the loot pool.

I will only purchase Wattson's Heirloom next directly.
Message 9 of 10 (305 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Pro

@Leo_the_Lion25  I'm very interested to see what Wattsons heirloom will be. Hopefully it will be something neat looking and cute but very deadly. Standard smile

Message 10 of 10 (296 Views)