best return r99 no recoil hack

by lnxtvv

Original Post

best return r99 no recoil hack

★★★ Guide

is clear in this days cheat are updated, all with r99 no recoil many headshot etc etc etc....another good work from cheat developer, are better of EA dev....

always in summary are same 8 shots with 5 headshots...i lost many round for this problem because when i see enemy im knoked with all kind of armor...

Senza titolo-1.jpg

Message 1 of 24 (816 Views)

Re: best return r99 no recoil hack

★ Expert

And here goes your usual post lol. Show us the video of him cheating, not screenshots, they're useless. 

Message 2 of 24 (788 Views)

★★ Guide
@lnxtvv How on earth can you call that cheating. He did 108 with 5 out of 8 headshots to you and only just before YOU did 112 with 2/8 headshots. If he is cheating so are you. You both clearly missed shots from your first mag and he hit more of his second mag than you. It happens.
Message 3 of 24 (778 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Cro_Pittt why you read my usual post?
Message 4 of 24 (769 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Mr_Mi5ch13f_2 yes cheat and cheaters not exists.....im n**b another all pro..
Message 5 of 24 (768 Views)

★ Expert

@lnxtvv Because they're funny lol. Anyway seriously, your screenshots don't prove anything, why don't you post a video so we can see cheats in action?

Message 6 of 24 (739 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I understand

According to the OP enemies shoot him first. As i know the death cap shows wrong info on who shot first.

Message 7 of 24 (709 Views)

★★ Expert

@Cro_Pittt but OP got killed, surely that's enough proof that the other person was cheating and that the R99 is OP? (/s)

Message 8 of 24 (698 Views)

★★ Pro
@pastaclown If R99 is OP and he is also OP, does that mean he is killing himself by time traveling through space and time? More detective work required on this. 🧐
Message 9 of 24 (666 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@Cro_Pittt 

Various clip with my situation 

I put you clip from youtube where is various my similar situation.....fast fire with result are around 9 shots in line

AH! cheat not exists all pro

Message 10 of 24 (650 Views)