battlepass level 100.......never

by Twosaints

Original Post

battlepass level 100.......never

★★★★ Novice

Who else will never get this done? I am a casual player and when I do play every other day I am put against lifers who have 8000 kills and kill me instantly.

I don't see anything in to works to fix this so I guess respawn screwed me out of some cash. I will say that they will not fool me twice Frown

Message 1 of 13 (1,116 Views)

Re: battlepass level 100.......never

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Here's some information from the Season 1 Battle Pass FAQ:

"What’s the most efficient way to level up my Battle Pass?

Each character earns bonus Battle Pass XP at the end of a match based on survival time, up to a weekly cap. To reach your maximum Battle Pass level the fastest, you should maximize this bonus by playing a variety of characters throughout the season. Each character can earn up to 25,000 bonus Battle Pass XP starting the first week of Season 1, and the cap increases each week.

You can also earn an extra 500 Battle Pass XP for your first kill of the day with each character (max three unique characters per day).

Finally, the premium Battle Pass reward track offers Battle Pass XP boosts for playing with friends. These bonuses stack as you earn additional boosts."

Source.

Message 2 of 13 (1,101 Views)

★ Pro

Still takes forever for someone that is truly casual... feels like a grind to no end, was my first ever season anything, and likely my last...

Message 3 of 13 (1,070 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I think the producers of Apex have said that it should take around an hour per level of gameplay to level up. Or 100 hours to get to level 100.

"Respawn estimate that it should take roughly 100 hours to rank up the Battle Pass to level 100, which they say is about 25 hours less than ranking to level 100 which the regular levelling system takes on average."

Source.

Message 4 of 13 (1,060 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I think it take more than 1 hour. If I win the game, I get around 8-9K which take around half hour. We need 25K so 25K/8K * half hour =  1.5 - 2 hour.

You can speed up if you play with your friends.

Note: I'm BP level 110 (max). Play almost everyday since launch.

Message 5 of 13 (1,052 Views)

★★★★ Guide
BP required time is acceptable. I spent around 2 to 3 hrs per day and im 105 now.

Btw, play casually is not an excuse. Bp always requires you to spend certain amount of hours. Simply put, dun get BP if u dun have time to play.
Thats why there is option to buy levels.
Message 6 of 13 (1,006 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Lets be honest here guys.

You can buy battle pass lvl's 150 points per level for a reason.^^

Personally i think the bonus points playing different legends is a terrible idea.

This way casual players can't get a good feeling and become better with their favorite legend.

And this way you reduce the overall skill level in the game even more then it already is.

It realy is frustrating farming things on a legend you do not enjoy playing but you must to get true value out of your battle pass.

The 100 kills / 50 wins badges on 7 different legends is a way better method to make people play different legends, Because now its more of a choice to do it.

And you get a cool brag badge to show off if you do.

on the other hand 100 hours played in 90 days sounds casual to me.

Don't drop skulltown every match then and spend 50 of the 100 hours in the lobby because obviously that does not work.

Message 7 of 13 (990 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I completed the battle pass a couple weeks ago and the key to getting it done faster was playing with friends.  You get a nice xp bonus when playing with friends and that bonus is for each friend.  The problem is once you complete the battle pass and reach level 100 there is nothing to do or get.  If I win every single game I do not even get an apex pack.

Message 8 of 13 (976 Views)

★ Pro

that's the case when your a semi gamer, Battle passes have always been the more you play the more you get.

Message 9 of 13 (962 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Here are some tips that may help:

1. Stop hot dropping and dieing before the first wave ends this only generates 500 - 1000 points at best if you die with in the first 2 min or so longer you stay alive the more points you get [hope respawn doesn't change this aspect of the game]
  2. Move to places that are least congested more time played = more points
  3. Don't go to far out when you deploy from all enemies stay in a area that is close to the massive drops but not too close. even though people are starting to spread out more and you can catch gun battles on the out skirts of area's now you still don't want to run around with no gun battle it does get a bit boring.

I don't play every day and do not win every game. I'm level 78 on the battle pass which I haven't bought yet, and I can get 2 -3 tiers done in a 3 -4 hr game session [depending on Teammates I get ]. It's not a lot but it does add up, I also play with Randoms which is also frustrating sometimes but that is neither hear or there. 

The more you do the more point's you get revives and respawning your team is just as good as kill it all generates points. If your playing as a unit and no one is running off being a try hard you shouldn't have an issue, also if you not hot dropping all the time. It's the only advise I could give that been working for me.

Message 10 of 13 (942 Views)