Re: battleflied ''CLASSIC'' - WHY?

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

battleflied ''CLASSIC'' - WHY?

★★★★★ Newbie

Why EA and Origin stops sell old games? why why WHYYYYYYYYYY?

Somebody REALLY LIKE THE OLD GAMES!!!!!! -.-
I dont care about ultra graphics, i just want play the CLASSICS! BF 1942, BF2  why u stop with if.... Battlefield Bad company is NOTHING compared with that others.
Can u search at google how many people still playing that olds in 2018? God, i dont know if u dont want make money or are just trolls. YEAH I know, dont have more gamespy for example, but the game isnt JUST ONLINE.

thanks for u time, peace for all.
AND BRING BACK THE CLASSICS FOR UR STORE!!

Message 1 of 2 (279 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Great to hear your passion for older titles @guitarbud.

I still routinely throw on the first few Battlefield and Medal of Honor titles, I actually have an old PC at home from the mid-00s so that I can play older titles without issue.

I can't give a definite reason as to why some older titles are not available, I would imagine it is to do with how some older games won't run on modern tech without tinkering about but I will pass your feedback on to the team to see if it is something that can be looked into.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (255 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Great to hear your passion for older titles @guitarbud.

I still routinely throw on the first few Battlefield and Medal of Honor titles, I actually have an old PC at home from the mid-00s so that I can play older titles without issue.

I can't give a definite reason as to why some older titles are not available, I would imagine it is to do with how some older games won't run on modern tech without tinkering about but I will pass your feedback on to the team to see if it is something that can be looked into.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (256 Views)