battlefield no more

by sryiwook

Original Post

Accepted Solution

battlefield no more

★★★ Newbie

just a open letter to ea since you all will not do anything about the cheaters in bfV I will in my own way, that unless I see some real and robust anticheat I will not be buying anymore BF titles which is a sad thing because I have played all but 2 bf titles you see it in game after game and server after server!!!

Message 1 of 4 (290 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: battlefield no more

Community Manager

Hey all, if you are in-game and suspect another user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this help article: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (215 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

The problem is cheaters. People will overlook crappy game. Look at PUBG for example.The teaming MFR's in solo matches is crap and ruins this game for me.  The hoops you have to jump thru to report these types of SUNSABITCHEZ  has completely turned me off to playing Firestorm. There should be hardware and account bans for people like this. Also the account security from EA is absolutely worthless.  I have all the secruity features you can have turned on and was still hacked. I  am even to the point where I am sure it is EA employees doing the hacking of accounts and in games. FU EA. soon as my year is up I am removing this garbage from my PC. Keep the money you will need it when there is a class action lawsuit brought upon your company. I aree with other posters about single handedly ruining this franchise.. Not to mention many others.

Message 2 of 4 (238 Views)

★★★ Novice
Hell I cannot even get Origin to connect to my BF5 in my game library
Message 3 of 4 (226 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, if you are in-game and suspect another user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this help article: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (216 Views)