Re: battlefield V doesn't show on my battlelog...

by Glacier1717

Original Post

Accepted Solution

battlefield V doesn't show on my battlelog...

★★★ Newbie

So when I login to my Battlefield Companion app and click on battlefield 4 it says I have to login into ea.com

It also doesn't show Battlefield V on the Companion app or in EA Games. I have a Iphone XS Max.

Is anyone else having this issue...Thanks 

Message 1 of 6 (2,519 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]

Hello @Glacier1717

Battlefield V in not in Companion App or Supported in Battlelog.. First thing to say is that Battlelog will no longer be active for new Battlefield games and second thing to say is than Companion App is not Updated for BFV

We hope to see new Battlefield that will be updated for Companion App so players will be able to check their stats or friend stats to detail.. Standard smile

_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (2,478 Views)

All Replies

EA ditched support for Battlelog a while ago mainly due to security issues so that's why V isn't showing. I think BF3 and 4 are still there because they had their own UI linked to the program

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 6 (2,501 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hello @Glacier1717

Battlefield V in not in Companion App or Supported in Battlelog.. First thing to say is that Battlelog will no longer be active for new Battlefield games and second thing to say is than Companion App is not Updated for BFV

We hope to see new Battlefield that will be updated for Companion App so players will be able to check their stats or friend stats to detail.. Standard smile

_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 3 of 6 (2,479 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Thank you 

Message 4 of 6 (2,464 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you.  

Message 5 of 6 (2,463 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Unfortunately Battlefield Companion only works with Battlefield 1 and 4, but it still works even though it has not been updated in over 3 years (for IOS at least) 

Message 6 of 6 (2,303 Views)