battle pass and communication

by GorstyUK

Original Post

battle pass and communication

★★★★★ Novice

Disappointed with the lack of communication about the battle pass. I am really looking forward to it coming out if its not for another few weeks then that is fine but i think they should at least be updating us as to when it will be released. Last night twitter was going crazy with the comments on the competition that they had running and you would think they would have the decency to update us on what is going on. Fantastic game ( best BR game out there IMO ) but poor communication with the community.

Message 1 of 22 (2,069 Views)

Re: battle pass and communication

★★★★ Novice

Totally agreed. It seems they so much liked the way they released the game (no announcement at all) to the point they gonna continue doing nothing about giving some information to the players. Is it really so hard to give a date? Twitter time.

Message 2 of 22 (2,059 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

They did, they said march, they are not obligated to tell the 'communities' entitled butts the exact date and time that they will release an update particularly if the exact date/time may change.

Astounding how many people thought it was coming out on the 1st March either because they are too dead in the head to know there are 31 days in March as opposed to 1, or because they just believed some other random person with no evidence.

Dissapointed with the minorities lack of common sense.

Message 3 of 22 (1,954 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
dissapointed that you feel the need to insult people based on their opinions but hey thats the internet these days.
Nothing wrong in wanting to be kept in the loop about a game your interested in and want to support.
Message 4 of 22 (1,915 Views)

★★★ Novice

I feel the same way. They said march, but now we're 2 days into march and not even a peep. What's up guys? I made a similar post a few days ago, and they just said to keep watch here. Give me a break. Just tell us when.

Unfortunately the law of the internet states that for every reasonable question asked there will be 10 bs answers first. Just brush the low brows off as they have no life but to be butt hurt, and * useless.

Message 5 of 22 (1,883 Views)

★★ Novice

Eagerly awaiting a set date as well, was hoping for the 1st. Next date in mind would be next Friday the earliest but who knows.
I just hope they don't release it the 31st, would * me off a bit to be honest. c(:

Message 6 of 22 (1,770 Views)

★ Guide

I think I heard March 7 as the day we get battle pass . I think it was said on some streams . 

Message 7 of 22 (1,764 Views)

★★ Guide

15th of March i think. 

Message 8 of 22 (1,756 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Didn't insult anyone, just said my opinion. Having an opposing opinion does not mean you are insulting someone, you equally think my opinion is wrong, but I do not think you are insulting me because of it.

I have seen people think it was the 1st of March when they have only said in March, that is fact, and we have been kept updated, we have been told March. We even know that the seasons are each 3 months long.

Believing that someone owes you something is the definition of being entitled, and you said that they should tell us the exact day or week it will be released.

I also desperately want to know when the battle pass is coming out and am hype for it. Wanting and demanding/feeling entitled to something are not the same thing.

Message 9 of 22 (1,643 Views)

★ Guide

My guess would be somewhere close to the 8th of March. Considering the fact of how the devs are obsessed with all the modern tendencies: homosexualists, transgenders, characters of all skin colors possible, they wouldn't miss the chance to demonstrate how the international woman's day is important to them.

Message 10 of 22 (1,633 Views)