Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: battle pass and communication

by shizukuukuzihs
Reply

Original Post

Re: battle pass and communication

★★ Apprentice
The exact date of the battle pass isn't a big deal to me but it does outline the problem of a lack of community engagement which I do think is important for games with regular patches and updates. And in this particular case I'm sure they know when they plan to drop it by now so it couldn't hurt to put it out there as keeping people guessing doesn't really do them any favours.

The out of the blue release was a refreshing move but now that its out it would be nice to get some information in advance through channels other than leaks and data mining. Doesn't mean they cant surprise us with unannounced things from time to time but at least some level of community interaction would be good.
Message 11 of 22 (514 Views)

Re: battle pass and communication

★★ Apprentice

They do if they expect ppl to pay money for it

Message 12 of 22 (458 Views)

Re: battle pass and communication

★★★ Apprentice

well i for 1 won't buy anything till they sort out their cheating epidemic!

Message 13 of 22 (418 Views)
Highlighted

Re: battle pass and communication

★★★★ Novice

March 32nd release. I have inside info.

Message 14 of 22 (385 Views)

Re: battle pass and communication

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

if u call someone a dead head ur actually offending 

Message 15 of 22 (307 Views)

Re: battle pass and communication

★★★ Apprentice

@gibbleguts wrote:

well i for 1 won't buy anything till they sort out their cheating epidemic!


You'll be waiting awhile because every PC game has hackers/cheaters and always will have them. The cheating epidemic won't ever disappear. Not a single game especially on PC has no hackers. It's part of the curse of PC gaming, there will always be hackers/cheats no matter how much effort/work they put into stopping them.

 

Don't take this the wrong way I want them to work on it and lower the amount of hackers to as low as possible, just understand that they they always be around no matter what. Same with console it's just a lot harder and most times requires modifications on console to get hacks working. It's something that honestly cannot be fixed without severe invasion of privacy.

Message 16 of 22 (283 Views)

Re: battle pass and communication

★★ Apprentice
The silence is deafening. I think it’s safe to say we won’t see this till the last day of March. In typical EA fashion. It’s unfortunate as I’ve been level 100 for 3 weeks already and no content being added means this is getting a bit stale. No packs. No progression without insanely overpriced skins... I want to pay for the battle pass so I can support the game and keep the fun rolling. But right now with no ranked matches it’s just getting boring and frustrating.
Message 17 of 22 (275 Views)

Re: battle pass and communication

★★★ Apprentice

@Stinkfinger1345 wrote:
The silence is deafening. I think it’s safe to say we won’t see this till the last day of March. In typical EA fashion. It’s unfortunate as I’ve been level 100 for 3 weeks already and no content being added means this is getting a bit stale. No packs. No progression without insanely overpriced skins... I want to pay for the battle pass so I can support the game and keep the fun rolling. But right now with no ranked matches it’s just getting boring and frustrating.

I rather them take 2 months to release it then push a sloppy update, the game on release up til now has been in the dumps in terms of "running smooth" and so they have a LOT of things to cover before pushing out the season pass. No sense having a season pass if most people are still crashing randomly and it's ruining the game for them, because then people invested money and can hardly play the game.

 

It's always better to wait longer than have something rushed and it be even worse or equally bad to the current state of the game. 

Message 18 of 22 (266 Views)

Re: battle pass and communication

★★ Apprentice
It’s EA. I don’t really expect them to ever fix server stability as they have never been able to do it before. Example would be any BF game. Knowing it’s EA I’d rather just get my season pass and deal with the stability issues because they will never fix it. I know that sounds mean but I’m just being realistic. EA is known for not fixing things while over monetizing through the teeth. We see that here. I prepared myself for a semi working game in the beginning. So now that this “live service” has been out over a month it’s time to see some services... or else just tell me the only real “service” is more $20 skins (Lololol) so I can be on my way to something else.
Message 19 of 22 (239 Views)

Re: battle pass and communication

★★★ Apprentice

@Stinkfinger1345 wrote:
It’s EA. I don’t really expect them to ever fix server stability as they have never been able to do it before. Example would be any BF game. Knowing it’s EA I’d rather just get my season pass and deal with the stability issues because they will never fix it. I know that sounds mean but I’m just being realistic. EA is known for not fixing things while over monetizing through the teeth. We see that here. I prepared myself for a semi working game in the beginning. So now that this “live service” has been out over a month it’s time to see some services... or else just tell me the only real “service” is more $20 skins (Lololol) so I can be on my way to something else.

Well hopefully they tell you it's only $20 skins that way you leave. Don't need that negativity up in here anyway. Ruins the community and the forums. Trash talking the company gets nothing accomplished and you as a consumer are free to always move on to another company/game. You have to reason to "wait" you can always just go now and return later if you decide. No one is forcing you to sit here and wait for anything. There is an outside world and other games to enjoy if this games current state doesn't live up to your standards.

Message 20 of 22 (214 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help