basically you guys are to lazy to add character variants rip to mine in gw2

by CornhubOfficial

Original Post

basically you guys are to lazy to add character variants rip to mine in gw2

★★★ Novice

I spent money on some characters so that they would swap over to the new game but you guys are too lazy to add variants or give any type of reward for what I’ve unlocked. And where is the sticker shop why are there no zombies packs or plants packs this game is let down and o was so hyped for it too

Message 1 of 40 (1,236 Views)

Re: basically you guys are to lazy to add character variants rip to mine in gw2

★★★★★ Expert
@CornhubOfficial You know what you can do... make a game, then talk about being lazy if you even have enough interest for a sequel
Message 2 of 40 (1,222 Views)

★★★ Novice

I mean I could but I’m good we got six weeks to fix stuff as they said and we all want character variants not just upgrades everyone can easily get they had already a good set of character variants in gw2 why change it in the new one to something *

Message 3 of 40 (1,174 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@CornhubOfficial This game isnt going to have variants, not now, not in 6 weeks. The upgrade system was made to replace them. I was annoyed like you at first but once i watched their livestream of them explaining why they removed them i just accepted this is how the games going to be from now on.
Message 4 of 40 (1,164 Views)

★ Guide
@CornhubOfficial It’s not all bad, there won’t be annoying variants, the classic characters won’t be dulled out by variants, and it gives more opportunities to create more characters without worrying about making variants for them too. Seems less stressful for the studio
Message 5 of 40 (1,150 Views)

★ Guide

Plus I think they’ll be more elemental characters in the future, like snapdragon is fire type and electro slider is electric type (sorry it sounds like Pokémon)

Message 6 of 40 (1,148 Views)

★★★ Novice

I’ve seen the live stream it makes no sense there shouldn’t be levels and stuff like the unicorn chopper won’t ever be able to swap over its bs

Message 7 of 40 (870 Views)

★★★ Novice

So what your saying is only certain characters can have elements that’s * af 

Message 8 of 40 (1,130 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@CornhubOfficialNot my idea, that’s EA decision. I’m just saying it’s not bad, because it gives them their special quirk. If chomper has his fire chomper back, that’s the same as snapdragon primary

Message 9 of 40 (1,097 Views)

★★★ Novice

I’m not saying bring guys like fire chopper back but they have a lot of great characters from two they can add and even the new character snap dragon and the gotta do is add the cold version for the phone game

Message 10 of 40 (1,083 Views)