Re: banned?

by Seeker-V1

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice

their list in the eac even sees LED programs for hardware as a malicious programm ^^ prob just bought the cheapest option for their EAC just to show people "hey look we use EAC but we blacklist most of your hardware programms"

Message 31 of 70 (492 Views)

★ Pro

@RatedChaotic wrote:

@KaishaJacobThe new razor mouse software is getting people banned. Its all over reddit and other game forums here like Apex Legends. Becareful on what you buy to use for gaming. Not all devices are usable and can possibly get you banned. 

Tho as some here would say...Im a troll and dont know what Im talking about. Im just trying to help them understand why they were banned.

In the early 2000s I was temp banned from guild wars 2 just for using a G15 keyboard. I had to plead my case for a week they eventually lifted the ban because i just plugged in and played and didnt install software. My son still uses that G15.

Razer Synapse have gotten people banned from varrious games over the years, so It doesn't sound impossible that this could happen.

Message 32 of 70 (487 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@KaishaJacob It’s their flawed easy anti cheat, it’s flawed they chose EAC over punk buster for monetary reasons! EAC didn’t like something on your computer so it flagged you for hacking
Message 33 of 70 (470 Views)

★ Apprentice

I do not use macro but I have razor synapse, msi after burner, msi dragon center and ofc I'm not cheating.

Why would i be banned if this is not caused by one of those?

Message 34 of 70 (453 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@KaishaJacob really? do u have any screenshot for the message, i doubt the game ban anyone , as i see many cheaters still there.
Message 35 of 70 (439 Views)

★ Guide

So this razor macros are the reason I get shot by automatic MP28's then, was happening a lot a beginning then tailed off now they are back with a vengeance, understand now.

Message 36 of 70 (434 Views)

@RatedChaotic Which new Razer software is that since I avoid Reddit like the plague?
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 37 of 70 (418 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Synapse 3 is not why your getting banned unless your using macro’s.

Me and my son both use synapse 3 and have had no issues and continue to have no issues 

Message 38 of 70 (412 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@GVlXxf Yeah, I have an image of my ban. Was from a few days ago as a team is "investigating my case".  The only reasonable explanation would be "exploits to get in-game items", or should I say "Gameplay_Enhancement".  All I've done is played co-op, and earned 2 levels from portal after playing it all night. The afternoon after my nap, I'd wake up to get banned.

Message 39 of 70 (386 Views)

★★ Apprentice

There is no way Razer software is the only culprit here. I was banned as well on my 13 year old account for no reason, and I do not have any razer app installed. Nor iCue or whatever. I don't use anything for my mouse, nor my keyboard. I played the game for like 12 hours. I barely made any progress. I played around 3 matches in Portal, none of them was bot or XP farming, just regular Rush of Ages or whatever it's called.

Message 40 of 70 (380 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help