banned withouth certain or proved oppinoin

by CptDrunkDonkey

Original Post

banned withouth certain or proved oppinoin

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

So 1 day ago my acc got 3days ban for my username that has been in the records since 2014 [Removed - Admin.] and just now 1day ago my acc got banned for 3days with following writing the name was violiting the EA laws so im wondering who can show me where it says what is allowed in your username and what is not and remember this is a acc that was made in 2014 and the name was made as a meme, also didnt even get any warnings just an straight ban after ive writed to EA about help to bf5 since it wouldnt start after their recent new map patch.

Message 1 of 6 (422 Views)

Re: banned withouth certain or proved oppinoin

Community Manager

@CptDrunkDonkey 

Please review the terms of service you have agreed to:

https://tos.ea.com/legalapp/WEBTERMS/US/en/PC/#section6

barry.png
Message 2 of 6 (384 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@EA_Barry 
I have seen over Section 6. and didnt find anything that was towards the name CptDrunk[Edit - Admin.] so please clip and find for me if not i request the ban and my name to be lifted and an apologize for the false and unguilty ban

i want the full detail of the list that says what you can have in your username, since the acc has been in the records since 2014 atleast i deserv to see the list of what is not valid to have in your username also i want your oppinoin of what was wrong in my name not of the kids that report me cause they cant play properly, thanks.

Message 3 of 6 (372 Views)

Community Manager

@CptDrunkDonkey 

Publish, post, upload or distribute any content, such as a topic, name, screen name, avatar, persona, or other material or information, that EA (acting reasonably and objectively) determines is inappropriate, abusive, hateful, harassing, profane, defamatory, threatening, hateful, obscene, sexually explicit, infringing, privacy-invasive, vulgar, offensive, indecent or unlawful.

If an EA Service requires you to create a "user name" or a "persona" to represent you in game and online, you should not use your real name and may not use a user name or persona that is used by someone else or that EA determines is vulgar or offensive or violates someone else's rights.

barry.png
Message 4 of 6 (365 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@EA_Barry so would you say that <removed by CM> is abusive, hateful, harassing, profane, defamatory, threatening, hateful, obscene, sexually explicit, infringing, privacy-invasive, vulgar, offensive, indecent or unlawful, or any of them? if so then pick the ones out and explain why you mean it belongs in that category cause CptDrunk<removed by CM> is a username where i have over many games and non have complained about it being close to as this, so please

Message 5 of 6 (358 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @CptDrunkDonkey,

At this point, if there was any question about which word specifically broke our forum rules and the EA User Agreement, it should now be clear as the word's been repeatedly edited out from your posts in this thread. 

EA_Barry has shared the relevant quotes pertaining to your question from the EA User Agreement. If you feel like there has been a misunderstanding with the actinoing of your username, please feel free to link in with our Terms of Service team. In the meantime, I'll lock this thread as there's nothing further we can add. 

- EA_Lanna.

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 6 of 6 (347 Views)