Re: My account is hacked, but EA can't find any abnormal login history.

by FettenDiddi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

banned without ban history

★★ Novice

Hi, today when I want to play APEX, when connecting to the game, it shows that may account is banned.

I can still play with this account 20 hours ago and I have never ever cheated.

Also, there is no records in my ban history, so I don't even know why I was banned and can't even appeal.

what can I do for that? 

Message 1 of 7 (318 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

Hey @zhx874439188

Unfortunately this is not something we can assist with on the Forums, as all Cases go through the Terms of Service Team.

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

However, once they've made a Final decision, it most likely will not change.

- iluminate

View in thread

Message 5 of 7 (301 Views)

All Replies

Re: banned without ban history

Community Manager

Hi there, @zhx874439188 

Unfortunately, banned accounts aren't something we can help with on Answers HQ. You can appeal it though. All those details can be found here.

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 7 (303 Views)

account is proved being hacked but still banned

★★ Novice

Hi, I just want to share how much I am disappointed.

My account is hacked, the hacker cheat using my account and my account is banned for that.

But the most ridiculous thing is that by talking to thesupport advisor, I find out that my account is indeed hacked, but they still won't unban my account.

That's the way how EA treat a player who spend lot of money on this game and never ever cheat, account security is their responsibility, but they let the play to pay for that.

The TOS of EA send me an email said that they won't investigate this any more and they will not responce to this matter any mofre.

It's sodisgusting.

this really breaks my heart and I think I will never ever pay for any games of EA.

the screenshot of the email EA TOS send to make me not expect further responces is attached

I want to share the chat history with the support advisor, but then this post will be detected as a spam, the main chat is that they said my account is indeed hacked, but still won't unban that.

Message 3 of 7 (315 Views)

Re: EA knows my account is hacked but still decide not to unban it

★★ Novice

It's ridicous that it says:The team knows that you were hacked but they decided not to unban the account

Message 4 of 7 (271 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @zhx874439188

Unfortunately this is not something we can assist with on the Forums, as all Cases go through the Terms of Service Team.

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

However, once they've made a Final decision, it most likely will not change.

- iluminate

★ Guide

Hi @zhx874439188 ,

if the TOS does not find any successful hacking attempts, you may look at that yourself in your EA account data (if you didn't already do that).

Request your EA  data on the EA account page (available also from here in the upper right dropdown menu), it may take up to an hour to prepare before being able to download it.

The result is a JSON file that you can open with any browser, and at the bottom of the list are all recent logons (successful and failed) with location and IP, maybe you find some proof there.

(and this may be the only chance to get unbanned.)

But, as they already told you that they consider this topic closed and won't reconsider, there is only a minimal chance that they change their mind even with proof.

Message 6 of 7 (286 Views)

★ Guide

...just noticed that the posts are shown out-of-order.

So I understand the TOS team got proof and you got proof of successful hack attempts already, and TOS is still not interested to reconsider anymore.

Thus, probably no chance to get something changed, welcome to the club.

Or, in current EA speak: "don't be sad, this is how it works out sometimes".

Message 7 of 7 (266 Views)