bangalore Mil-spec fix when? + void prowler is the best wraith skin not even cap

by Noobby_Groovy777

Original Post

Accepted Solution

bangalore Mil-spec fix when? + void prowler is the best wraith skin not even cap

I bought the mil-spec bangalore skin 2 days ago and i really thought it would be fixed today with the event? Do we have any idea when it'll be fixed?

Also void prowler wraith is my favorite skin i have and the best wraith skin. It has everything i want in a skin and the color palette rocks. 10/10 glad i bought it.

Thank you! -Noobby

Message 1 of 4 (579 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: bangalore Mil-spec fix when? + void prowler is the best wraith skin not even

Community Manager

@Noobby_Groovy777 

I believe the patch to correct the issue with this skin should roll out at some point tomorrow, barring any unforeseen issues there. Standard smile

Glad to hear you're rocking that Wraith skin, it's a definite favorite of mine as well!

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (515 Views)

All Replies

Re: bangalore Mil-spec fix when? + void prowler is the best wraith skin not even

Champion
@Noobby_Groovy777 I cant comment on the Bangalore skin (didn't know it's broken), but I do like that Wraith skin. I'm definitely partial to the Voidwalker skin, but that Void Prowler is probably a close 2nd, for me

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

"Play me online? Well, you know that I'll beat you.
If I ever meet you, I'll control-alt-delete you!"
Message 2 of 4 (539 Views)

Community Manager

@Noobby_Groovy777 

I believe the patch to correct the issue with this skin should roll out at some point tomorrow, barring any unforeseen issues there. Standard smile

Glad to hear you're rocking that Wraith skin, it's a definite favorite of mine as well!

Mako.png
Message 3 of 4 (516 Views)

@Noobby_Groovy777  I don't like the void prowler skin at all and find it peculiar to look at. Imo the best Wraith skins are vengeance seeker, airship assassin, final sunset and voices from the past. 

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 4 of 4 (400 Views)