Re: ban for no reason, EA doesn't care, 100euro Spent

by unferth

Original Post

Accepted Solution

ban for no reason, EA doesn't care, 100euro Spent

★ Novice

Hello, first of all, my name is Stav

I'm 18 yo, I played 300 hours of PUBG and i found Apex Legends, I really love the game, I'm playing now about 2 weeks and grinding the hell of the game

at 30 Mar I bought the 100 Euro pack to buy the battle pass and loot boxes, 1.5 days later I found out my account got banned

I was confused, I didn't realize why and how, so I tried resetting my pc and router and got back into new account, I found out next day at the morning I got banned too.

the same thing, I didn't know why, no explanations, nothing, it was in the time that the EA servers were shut down, the libraries didn't work and all of that.

I think something happened when the servers didn't work at the highest performance, but I don't know.

anyway get back to the story, few hours after the second ban I tried made research about banning and I found out that scripts aren't allowed (AHK, AutoHotKey)

I used AHK to make the crouch jump easier, I used it on PUBG as well before, I didn't think it's bannable and I didn't get banned until then as well.

I got into EA support, I didn't get a chance to say anything really, I tried to explain but their answer was basically

"we received your concern about the action was taken on your account. after investigating on your account we found that we actioned your account correctly after it was found to have violated our User Agreement"

which basically mean to me "we don't care, the anti-cheat banned you and we don't even try to explain why"

so I don't really know what to do, I want my account back, I didn't cheat, just script for crouch jump which I was sure it's okay cause many other online games allow it.

but okay, I'll not use it or anything like that again.

I needed to create a case in Paypal to try and solve it, at least get my money back.

cause the EA team doesn't care.

if someone from the team really wants to solve it and help me, please.

here, at discord, whatever, I just want to play the game I love and I don't want to recharge the money, I spent it with awareness but if my account doesn't get unban it's basically SCAM.

BTW, after making another research I found out that if I don't get unban I literally need to buy a new PC and change my internet provider to play with no-risk, WTF...

Message 1 of 9 (1,682 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]

Hey @WolfyB021 !

Scripting is against the ToS and when caught, the ToS can take action towards your account. Great to hear you already found your way on how to appeal this ban but it was denied.

Unfortunately, we can't assist further with account bans on AHQ.
Account Status is something between you and the Terms of Service team and saying you've scripted isn't going to help you on a public forum.

If you still think you feel like you have been banned incorrectly, you can send a new email to the Terms of Service team.
With more information on why you think you should get unbanned / proof.

Click here to Contact the ToS Team

You might want to check out this page, here you'll find a brief summary of the rules in Apex Legends

EA Help - Play by the rules in Apex Legends 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 7 of 9 (1,561 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide

PUBG huh, the only other game on the market with more cheaters than Apex Legends.

Considering how little work Respawn does to look for or ban cheaters, if you were banned, then you really deserved it. 

Getting banned in Apex Legends is like Wal-Mart taking you to court for shoplifting, you have to been doing it ALLOT and it was obvious. 

Message 2 of 9 (1,668 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@WolfyB021 wrote:

Hello, first of all, my name is Stav

I'm 18 yo, I played 300 hours of PUBG and i found Apex Legends, I really love the game, I'm playing now about 2 weeks and grinding the hell of the game

at 30 Mar I bought the 100 Euro pack to buy the battle pass and loot boxes, 1.5 days later I found out my account got banned

I was confused, I didn't realize why and how, so I tried resetting my pc and router and got back into new account, I found out next day at the morning I got banned too.

the same thing, I didn't know why, no explanations, nothing, it was in the time that the EA servers were shut down, the libraries didn't work and all of that.

I think something happened when the servers didn't work at the highest performance, but I don't know.

anyway get back to the story, few hours after the second ban I tried made research about banning and I found out that scripts aren't allowed (AHK, AutoHotKey)

I used AHK to make the crouch jump easier, I used it on PUBG as well before, I didn't think it's bannable and I didn't get banned until then as well.

I got into EA support, I didn't get a chance to say anything really, I tried to explain but their answer was basically

"we received your concern about the action was taken on your account. after investigating on your account we found that we actioned your account correctly after it was found to have violated our User Agreement"

which basically mean to me "we don't care, the anti-cheat banned you and we don't even try to explain why"

so I don't really know what to do, I want my account back, I didn't cheat, just script for crouch jump which I was sure it's okay cause many other online games allow it.

but okay, I'll not use it or anything like that again.

I needed to create a case in Paypal to try and solve it, at least get my money back.

cause the EA team doesn't care.

if someone from the team really wants to solve it and help me, please.

here, at discord, whatever, I just want to play the game I love and I don't want to recharge the money, I spent it with awareness but if my account doesn't get unban it's basically SCAM.

BTW, after making another research I found out that if I don't get unban I literally need to buy a new PC and change my internet provider to play with no-risk, WTF...

So you did.t cheat but you used scripts for crouch jump.

so you cheated by changing the game file.

enjoy your barn.

Message 3 of 9 (1,650 Views)

★★★ Pro
@WolfyB021 Atleast we know the anti cheat is doing something lol, enjoy Warzone I guess, and consider improving your skills instead of compensating with macros or whatever
Message 4 of 9 (1,597 Views)

@WolfyB021 So you're openly admitting to using at least one script that was not allowed, while the headline claims it was just a Stat tracker.. Scripts are scripts and they don't allow it. You got banned for justified reasons. You won't find any pity here, none of us like cheaters, you ruin the game for honest players.

Why would you get your money back? You're going to try and reverse the charges? What would be the justification for it? You made purchases with respawn. It was your actions that got your account banned, not respawns. So why would they owe you anything?! Because you can't access your account and the content you paid for? That's YOUR fault, not respawns. Keep in mind that the way you're attempting to reverse the charges lead to even more headaches for you, cost you your paypal account and more.

I don't think you realize just how much damage cheating does to a game. It's absolutely horrible for player retention and drives off honest players in droves. It does a huge amount of damage to respawns ability to make money.

Take it all as a life lesson and just walk away.

Message 5 of 9 (1,579 Views)

@Pretzelnutcake I need an anti cheat software for my girl friend.. Any word on when that's coming out?!

Message 6 of 9 (1,578 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hey @WolfyB021 !

Scripting is against the ToS and when caught, the ToS can take action towards your account. Great to hear you already found your way on how to appeal this ban but it was denied.

Unfortunately, we can't assist further with account bans on AHQ.
Account Status is something between you and the Terms of Service team and saying you've scripted isn't going to help you on a public forum.

If you still think you feel like you have been banned incorrectly, you can send a new email to the Terms of Service team.
With more information on why you think you should get unbanned / proof.

Click here to Contact the ToS Team

You might want to check out this page, here you'll find a brief summary of the rules in Apex Legends

EA Help - Play by the rules in Apex Legends 

Message 7 of 9 (1,562 Views)

★ Novice

wow, you're so bad

you did even tried to see how EAC is working?

LOL idiot

Message 8 of 9 (1,495 Views)

EA DICE Team

If you have been banned follow the link that @Zeelmaekers recommended.

For banned accounts nothing we can help whit on AHQ so i'am closing the topic.

/Atic

Message 9 of 9 (1,494 Views)