Re: bad netcode

by ColdHours

Original Post

bad netcode

★★★★ Apprentice

its that bad for me now i cant kill any one in this game face to face with players getting every shot off dont kill them.........

P.s no not my net work i,m pulling 160 mbps 10 mbps up load pings all ways under 20 

Message 1 of 16 (922 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@Player_7dlgdumeYou will laugh now...  Actually, you have curse of good connection! People with bad connection causes net code to choke and it grant them double damage on bullets!

Lot of it is explained here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PfFPW9a90w

Message 2 of 16 (902 Views)

[ Edited ]

this game is so cancer, it's getting worse for me few days after the event started, bullets takes like more or less 1 sec to register. Is this * netcode also in fornite / pubg?

my internet 40mb down / 6mb up with 30ms ping to server.

Message 3 of 16 (898 Views)

★★ Guide
@Player_7dlgdume Its server hoppers also, people who dont live in the same region as you playing on the servers you're from. The games poorly designed
Message 4 of 16 (828 Views)

★★★ Expert
@GucciiWallet ping is not stable, you can live right next to the server and still get spikes of hundreds of miliseconds. If the server would spit out players immediately when their ping goes high, we'd probably see mass disconnects, half the lobby disappearing without a fight.

Most solutions to address the high ping are compromises. Want higher tickrate? You might see stuttering and weird bugs, with hits not registering when the server fails to process all the tick data due to load. Want a different lag compensation? you'll either get hit when you're further under cover or see the bullets hit near you but receiving damage. Want more data processed server side? You'll feel the movement and weapon becoming laggy, sometimes even unresponsive.
Message 5 of 16 (818 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

If you say the C word you get censored now.

I put the reasons why i was quitting this game and the mods marked it as spam.

Can't have any customers being negative now can we EA

Message 6 of 16 (816 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Kind of sad for us that have good internet get penalized for it. In a very game breaking way. We're going into the year 2020 and have these issues why? So i pay for good internet, have my own good modem/router, pay for the console, drop money into the game only to be gunned down by people with the very minimum. It doesn't add up at all. Things like this are very off-putting. And at times wonder if I should leave gaming behind and put my time elsewhere that will actually have a benefit in my life. :/

Message 7 of 16 (803 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@lBreathTakinglthe games good but trash e.a. servers is a game killer to me i see lot rant,s people saying same as my self lot people dumping this game and playing newer games
then this one.

Message 8 of 16 (783 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@ColdHours I love it when people blame my network and say its your problem not the devs do people think i live in a cave with 486s p.c. with dial up in the year 2019 lol
Message 9 of 16 (778 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@addz-120 i cant speck for e.a. forum rules but this place is lot cleaner then the cancer steam forum,s and mad power hungry admins that place.
Message 10 of 16 (775 Views)