autohotkey script

by shooootagain

Original Post

autohotkey script

★★★★★ Apprentice

hello there

just to inform you that you can search on internet youtube for example and you will get a full good help to * scew all the guy you want

is it legit i dont know but  i see  more and more guy just use hemplock like a auto rifle i have done some research and i found that auto hot key script can simply reset all recoil and make weapon that are actually crap like p2020   hemlock , flatline , devotion , spitfire ....  and other that ahve great recoil like r99   become insane weapon

so gogogogo   take this so it will be more fair to those who want to have a chance in a fight agaisnt scripter and aimlocker

its ez to use and apparently EA and respawn dont care about that   even streamer use and abuse of this stuff

have a good day and  let apex become a fair place where everybody can have a chance to stand agaisnt cheater , become a cheater .  if you get ban do another account its simple , and dont forget to not spend money into this game , because you can get ban very quicly    even if you are not a cheater.

i really dont know why EA an respawn      do nothing agaisnt this * , but as they do nothing i will not wait anymore in a game where i have no chance to win a fight

please Ea or respawn tell me what you do ?   

Message 1 of 2 (1,253 Views)

Re: autohotkey script

★★★ Expert

I'm glad I uninstalled.

Message 2 of 2 (1,236 Views)