auction house is broken... useless doesn't buy anything under 103 overall player

by Mannyfresh911521

Original Post

auction house is broken... useless doesn't buy anything under 103 overall player

[ Edited ]

Why keep giving us players that's auctionable and they dont sell especially the 90's and the 103 overalls...i have loads of players just sitting there cause ea doesn't want us to make coins..im sorry but this is very annoying i put player to sell and they dont sell even if i price it correctly it doesn't sell how were supposed to get coins if the players ain't selling!!! if its not one problem is another this needs to be fixed...you guys price players over 20 mil coins, how were supposed to buy them if the auction is not even buying what we have seriously this is not right i speak for the community and i know im not the only one having this problem THIS NEEDS TO GET FIXED or stop giving us 90 overall players that doesn't sell just like the 100-104 doesn't sell unless its a special player like LeBron curry etc smh thats a shame!!!!

Message 1 of 3 (361 Views)

Re: auction house is broken... useless doesn't buy anything under 103 overall pl

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Message 2 of 3 (319 Views)

Re: auction house is broken... useless doesn't buy anything under 103 overall pl

@Gaborrrrrrr Its ridiculous so why make these pro packs with these useless 80's and 90 overalls if they dont sell were to far into the season for them type of players smh..this is why i hate opening packs cause its never nothing good... and when you put them in auction they don't even sell EA always spamming us with useless players but they get mad when we spam the EA forums!! Thats why i dont spend a dime ANYMORE with Ea cause they dont even try changing things around and dont even attempt to fix this auction house
Message 3 of 3 (302 Views)