atleast learn from other games

by DaViDTheGeNiuSs

Original Post

atleast learn from other games

★★★★★ Novice

hs was dead for about a year and half . lost all its streamers players devs ...

they added a new Solo Q Br mode Boom Their back in buisness everyone returned .

i see a mirror to the Current situation of apex anyone else does the same feeling ?

Message 1 of 11 (496 Views)

Re: atleast learn from other games

★★★★ Pro
Message 2 of 11 (478 Views)

★★ Pro
@DaViDTheGeNiuSs what is hs?

I don't know if you know, Apex introduced solo before but removed it again. Not sure why.

I remember people begging for solo like crazy in Season 1, and when the mode launched, other people complaining about how unfair it is, players teaming up, pathfinder being super meta, even some people want the mode to be removed as quickly as possible.

So I don't know which directions Apex is going. Even the devs look confused with these "in & out" features. But all I know is Apex are different. It requires teamwork regardless.

I personally prefer a 3-man squad than solo.
Message 3 of 11 (448 Views)

★ Guide

Hearthstone i believe.

Message 4 of 11 (422 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Fingrpistols I was thinking that but there is no solo BR mode it is a card game right? I used to kill time with Hearthstone but it pretty much a moving target of garbage to keep up with.
Message 5 of 11 (410 Views)

★ Guide

https://www.twitch.tv/nl_kripp

Just released, Took HS back into the top 3 on twitch apparently.

Message 6 of 11 (407 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Fingrpistols Wait wait wait... Heartstone... a card game... has a BR? XD
Message 7 of 11 (397 Views)

★ Guide

Well, They're calling it a "Battleground" and you can solo que for it and i couldn't think of any other game that would fall under the abbreviation of HS, let alone one thats made any kind of resurgence. But i could be wrong.

Beyond that i have no idea of how it all works. 50 card players go in....1 card player makes it out?

Message 8 of 11 (383 Views)

★★ Pro

@Fingrpistols haha that would be a long-* game. Then again (after some quick mafs) one player would have to play 5.644 matches to win, so to be fair it wou...

...wait...

...are we really talking bout HS rn?

Message 9 of 11 (364 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@Extremejinksits just an example we are not talking about hs we are talking about what apex can do and  they are not doing it because of some none sense idea they have in their mind to keep this game a quad game as it was intended in the first place .

oh btw im having a lot  of fun playing dous atleast i have to 1v2 instead of 1v3 xD feels less preassure

@bosourdand yea i know they had soloes before and to answer to your question no one put a gun to their head to play soloes when they added solo they didnt remove quads from the game ... so its a choice its optional no one forced them to play soloes even if it was toxic ....

Message 10 of 11 (323 Views)