ask

by General-Smoothy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

ask

★★★ Newbie

Hi Team

Any Chance you will introduce the Chinese Theatre of War with the introduction of the Japanese faction?

Or at least some Chinese skins and guns eg https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiang_Kai-shek_rifle.

Message 1 of 4 (338 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: ask

Hello @General-Smoothy

There will be USA & Japanese factions in Chapter 5. So there will be pacific, something that fans will love for sure. Standard smile
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (325 Views)

All Replies

Hello @General-Smoothy

There will be USA & Japanese factions in Chapter 5. So there will be pacific, something that fans will love for sure. Standard smile
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 2 of 4 (326 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hi @General-Smoothy 

New concept art of future weapons here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/6-new-Weapons-will-come-in-BFV/m-p/8070723#M8847

and next to come with japanese and us at the end

If we have answer to your question please accept solution, if you like a post please granted xp Standard smile.

Message 3 of 4 (300 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@General-Smoothy 

Just for more aswered to your question,

Even if it's a good idea, I think the chances are small about the appearance of Chinese faction in BFV. For example the Greek maps did not introduce the factions present in these geographical areas.

In addition, the skins are completely at the whim of the players, there may be Chinese equipment skins to unlock in the chapter, but they will be combinable with those of other factions (like the Italian helmet).

As for the weapons nothing is impossible, Dice is quite open on the new items and that we have weapons of several faction as the Italians.

If we have answer to your question please accept solution, if you like a post please granted xp Standard smile.

Message 4 of 4 (292 Views)