Re: arkam city GOTY edition not coming up in origin

by EA_Cade

Original Post

Accepted Solution

arkam city GOTY edition not coming up in origin

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

I recently joined Basic, and downloaded and installed batman AC:GOTY edition.  the game plays fine and everything works fine....but the title screen just says Batman Arkam City. it doesn't say Game Of The Year on the title screen. do I still have the GOTY edition or am i playing the original version?

UPDATE: It says GOTY but there is NO DLC. No Catwoman, Robin or Nightwing DLC. when I hit update and launched the game, all I get is a black screen and nothing esle happens. Quite upset that it says GOTY and it's the orginal version.

Message 1 of 16 (632 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Pro

your laugh for the weekend.

I just looked at a video that showed me where the LB/RB buttons were. I was pressing the RT/LT buttons and the turn controlls.didn;t know the controller's BB/RB buttons sat right feorethe trigger buttons.

and now let me do....The Walk Of Shame.

View in thread

Message 15 of 16 (800 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager
@jimmarshall Heya, that DLC is included in the Challenge Maps section of the game.

The GOTY edition has everything bundled in one install, no need to download additional content.
EACade
Message 2 of 16 (613 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

then why doesn't the title screen not say game of the year with the title? and where do i find the challegemaps? are they in game? the very same thing happened with sin city 2013. joined Basic, had everything including MP. now MP is gone.

Message 3 of 16 (608 Views)

Community Manager
@jimmarshall I can't speak to that, you would need to ask the developer Rocksteady why they didn't update the start screen messaging.

As for the Challenge Maps, they're under Riddler's Revenge on the main menu.
EACade
Message 4 of 16 (603 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

so they are not opened automatically? at the start? I would have to play the game through once.....?

Message 5 of 16 (598 Views)

Community Manager
@jimmarshall Sorry for the delay. I was able to select them after installing the game without playing through it first.
EACade
Message 6 of 16 (570 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

I think they work now. one more question if I may......the RB/LB buttons on my Xbox controller don;t seem to work. I have to use the PC controls for those 2 buttons. amd I doing something wrong?

Message 7 of 16 (560 Views)

Community Manager
@jimmarshall That's odd, can you try going into the controls settings and resetting the controls to default/editing the keybinds?
EACade
Message 8 of 16 (555 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

nfortunately, no. those are just for the keyboard controls. all the other controls for the Xbox gamepad work fine, but i have to use F and R to either grapple or go into detective mode.

Message 9 of 16 (543 Views)

Community Manager
@jimmarshall Strange, are you connected via Bluetooth or a cable?
EACade
Message 10 of 16 (539 Views)