are you guys recieving requests and ideas?

by Smario777

Original Post

are you guys recieving requests and ideas?

★★★★ Novice

Idk if any of my ideas will be considered but idk how you people look at the fan requests but i would like to ask if you guys ever gonna put the pagani zonda back in the game like the 760 LH and maybe the zonda f and make it costumizable like you did with la ferrari to be honest i almost cried when i saw that i could put a la ferrari exactly like a ferrari fxx k

I FREAKING LOVE THAT CAR, and please consider of putting the mitsubishi eclipse gst you know it was a hero car also in the underground series and please add track width again 

Message 1 of 3 (342 Views)

Re: are you guys recieving requests and ideas?

★★★★ Pro
@Smario777 LaFerrari becomes FXXK and F40 becomes F40LM are all official racer kit.So they are allowed.But the problem is 458 in Studio app can be customed with MFG parts and kits,with Ferrari disapproving towards custom or cop chase.(Hence why Ferrari quit NFS for a long time after HP2)I doubt we will see Ferrari again after HEAT
Message 2 of 3 (329 Views)

Re: are you guys recieving requests and ideas?

★★★★ Novice

But in that trash game forza horizon the ferraris even get the liberty walk kits and nfs is light years better then that garbage i played it and hate it it´s too boring and repetitive it´s like gayruto and * so why that trash has lb´s on 458´s and * and nfs doesn´t it´s sad but like i wrote i would love to see the zonda back i love that car specially the cinque i would love to see the 760 and the zonda f but we could mix like the body kits of the cinque the zonda R and the tricolor and wjatever and ohhh yes i remenber now even that trash game the crew ferraris get body kits and stuff

Message 3 of 3 (305 Views)