Re: are they planning to fix the ring?

by tonycawley69

Original Post

★★★★ Novice
Thats the topic the topic is on that question that people are asking my question had to do with that question so thats why its that way so peoole looking that up would find it to hopfully answer my question that i had asked to see if develepors have said anything bout it im fine with it just know lots of people are asking that question so wanted to know if anything has been said about it because i havent heard anything was curious is all seeing if anybody knew what there plans were 
Message 11 of 18 (416 Views)

★ Guide

@Crypticczz wrote:
Thats the topic the topic is on that question that people are asking my question had to do with that question so thats why its that way so peoole looking that up would find it to hopfully answer my question that i had asked to see if develepors have said anything bout it im fine with it just know lots of people are asking that question so wanted to know if anything has been said about it because i havent heard anything was curious is all seeing if anybody knew what there plans were 

The title of the topic literally asks whether they're going to fix the ring, hence my response. 

What you've said here makes no sense. You literally asked if they're going to fix the ring and I informed you that's not even possible. 

Message 12 of 18 (403 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@tonycawley69 Thats the topic my question was on I pit that so people searching that up could then answer my question which i asked if they have said anything about the ring so the title was basically a way for people to find it and then see my question then to respond basically that question was just to get people who are looking that question up to click then see the question i had in regards to that question
Message 13 of 18 (371 Views)

★ Guide

@Crypticczz wrote:
@tonycawley69Thats the topic my question was on I pit that so people searching that up could then answer my question which i asked if they have said anything about the ring so the title was basically a way for people to find it and then see my question then to respond basically that question was just to get people who are looking that question up to click then see the question i had in regards to that question

Right. So I was answering the question you asked. You asked in your title if it could be fixed. I responded by saying it isn't possible to fix something that isn't broken. 

Message 14 of 18 (359 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@tonycawley69 Lol no that wasnt my question im saying i put that question as the title because my question was on that topic i asked below if they were planning on doing changes or keeping it the same my question was have the develipers said anything to that question
Message 15 of 18 (348 Views)

★ Guide
@Crypticczz No, your question, quite literally, was "are they going to fix the ring".

You can make any excuses you want for that, but that's exactly what you asked and is exactly the question I answered.
Message 16 of 18 (322 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@tonycawley69 Haha ok man not going to argue
Message 17 of 18 (319 Views)

★★ Guide

@Crypticczz wrote:
@tonycawley69Haha ok man not going to argue

You aren't arguing, you are rolling your head on the keyboard and pressing submit.

Message 18 of 18 (270 Views)