Re: are the exclusive weapon/champion skins going to come back

by DoctRMariO

Original Post

Accepted Solution

are the exclusive weapon/champion skins going to come back

★★★ Newbie

so you know how before apex had the exclusive skins you could get for weapons or your champion by first having the legendary skin and then having enough of the red points (dont remember what they are called). For example, the placebo effect for the alternator, the original skin is called the alternate remedy i think and if it was in the item shop you could get it if you met both requirements. since the item shop is now changed will there still be a chance to get those weapon skins ?

Message 1 of 4 (682 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Expert
@iixX_m3rcy_Xxii all items in the shop rotates , so mostly all the items will be back but no one knows when .
i believe only the exclusive items will never come back again ,so you just need to keep an eye on the shop .
and what you was talking about is skin recolor ,you will have to have the original skin then you can unlock the recolor using Legend tokens Standard smile

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (668 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Expert
@iixX_m3rcy_Xxii all items in the shop rotates , so mostly all the items will be back but no one knows when .
i believe only the exclusive items will never come back again ,so you just need to keep an eye on the shop .
and what you was talking about is skin recolor ,you will have to have the original skin then you can unlock the recolor using Legend tokens Standard smile
Message 2 of 4 (669 Views)

★★★ Newbie

actually the alternate remedy and placebo effect is in the item shop rotation right now haha. thats kinda a coincidence.

Message 3 of 4 (559 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am almost positive that this was the first repeat of an item that was considered "exclusive".  This really changes my desire to drop money into exclusives like I have in the past.  There's something about knowing that they will come back later makes me regret spending the money I have on every single wraith skin variant.  To add fuel to my personal fire the latest summer sale brought back the Voidwalker wraith skin variant at a cheaper price (1500 AC) with additional exclusive items...which they did offer to me at a 25% (375 AC) discount since I already owned the skin that cost 1800 AC...thanks guys!  I literally make sure to check each store refresh so that I don't miss an item and have dropped an abnormal amount of money on a free game.  I guess this is what happens when enough people complain about missing their opportunity.  Items are released again and people like myself lose interest. 

Message 4 of 4 (417 Views)