apex twitch prime wattson skin not showing up

by TheBestDuckEver

Original Post

Twitch Prime Loot not loading into Apex Xbox One Account at all.

★★★ Newbie
Spoiler
Twitch Prime Loot not loading into Apex Xbox One Account at all. 

Yes it is the right account that is linked to Twitch Prime and EA. I have restarted and even unlinked and relinked. Not sure what the issue is here. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

Message 41 of 55 (988 Views)

Re: Haven't received my wattson skin

★★★★ Guide

Going on 3 days now, claimed successfully and all my stuff is linked correctly. Skin still has not showed up

Message 42 of 55 (1,206 Views)

Re: Twitch prime loot

★★★★ Guide
@OneLocoRabbit I DID have the same problem when the pathfinder skin came out. Difference here is if I do the same thing I did to correct the issue as last time. The skin still doesn't show up. I've followed every suggestion and troubleshooting guide. It worked for the pathfinder skin but it's not working for the wattson skin. Everything is correct and as it should be per multiple official guides and faq's
Message 43 of 55 (1,202 Views)

Re: apex twitch prime wattson skin not showing up

★★★ Newbie

have the same problem linked it almost 2 days ago. but still haven';t received any loot ;(

Message 44 of 55 (1,185 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have claimed it but have not gotten it yet either. I have tried 3 different days multiple times now 

Message 45 of 55 (1,159 Views)

★★ Novice

Just an update just unconnected my twitch and EA accounts for  the fourth time and connected them back and still no change>

Message 46 of 55 (1,155 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So idk if anyone is as dumb as myself and assumed it was a legendary skin for both wattson and the Lstar but it is in fact a blue tier skin and you just have to scroll down to find them.

Message 47 of 55 (3,084 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@ParanormalOxMan omg! yeah! thanks!
Message 48 of 55 (1,131 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

LOL Standard smile

Message 49 of 55 (1,122 Views)

★★ Novice

I have tried everything, I have unlinked and re-linked all my account properly I don’t even know how many times now. I know it’s a rare skin so I haven’t been over looking it, and this has been going on since the day it was released.

Message 50 of 55 (1,091 Views)