apex legends servers ps4

by KelMar317

Original Post

apex legends servers ps4

★ Novice

i have not been able to connect to apex servers in a week all i’m getting is 300-600+ms 22%PL there’s nothing i can do i have reset my router uninstalled and re installed the game disconnected and reconnected from my wifi and nothing it never connects to these * servers they need to be fixed asap 

Message 1 of 5 (354 Views)

Re: apex legends servers ps4

@KelMar317 That's the server closest to you? Have you run speed tests and diagnostics on your connection to see what it's like?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 5 (329 Views)

★ Novice

yeah that’s the closest server to me. i’ve checked my connection strength to my internet and it’s always at 100%.

@DarthValtrex wrote:
@KelMar317That's the server closest to you? Have you run speed tests and diagnostics on your connection to see what it's like?

Message 3 of 5 (326 Views)

@KelMar317 Are you on PC or console?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 5 (313 Views)

★★★★ Guide

May or may not help, depending on how you are technical wise. Below is a link for port forwarding which you may need since you "reset" your router.

https://portforward.com/apex-legends/ 

Like I said it may or may not help. Apex has some seriously screwy problems in connection are asa far as I am concerned and the first game where I had to tinker with my configuration of my router.

Good luck.

Also Wifi is not going to be as stable as hardwired.

Message 5 of 5 (264 Views)