Re: apex legends crosshair

by llllBEAMllll

Original Post

apex legends crosshair

★★★ Newbie

So I was wondering wether or not you will add static crosshairs to the game?

Message 1 of 4 (11,137 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

i would have no crosshairs or at least a static dynamic crosshair instead of a rocking dynamic crosshair. makes me wanna puke.

Message 2 of 4 (8,876 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Also crosshirs have to have opacity and color options, so i can make it transparent and set my own crosshair as an overlay. Dynamic crosshair is probably kinda aim assist with projectile bullets, but whole way it makes aiming much worse. WE DONT NEED "REALISTIC"!

Message 3 of 4 (4,777 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@SteeliezWell look at pathfinder nice blue crosshair. no other class has that, Oh but its for his wench Yeah OK. . lets help out one class more in this game. also by making hit box . when hitting his hips it does leg damage? I mean really who the hell is aiming for the Hips. welcome to one class Favorited by the game as many games work. I don't play but maybe 1 time a week, since they took out SOLO'S   .. what was so hard about leaving it in? IT WAS ALREADY IMPLEMENTED.  So yeah not playing with leavers and kids all the time. say what you want this game is 50% pathfinders because of certain things in this guy, If you say otherwise, WHY does most % play him. 

Message 4 of 4 (4,757 Views)