Re: apex legend

by jak065

Original Post

apex legend

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

when i download apex legends it went 31% and its playable I played the game a little bit , but the texture is still download, 10 gb download left, keeps downloading and I reached 8.3 gb 1.7 left, so I paused the download , turn off pc, than back to origin to download the 1.7 gb , now it start again with 0%? !!!

please can someone help me 

after that I went to origin to apex legends page, it said *pause repair*?

and on downloading it said repairing 

Message 1 of 9 (392 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

So Origin itself has issues from time to time, I don't have all the basic information available for you and excuse my laziness lol. What I did when I had that issue and I know this is annoying but, I uninstalled Apex and ORIGIN completely then re-installed both and everything seemed to work fine after that. Because I had this same issue one patch awhile back before Season 1 launched. I'm willing to help you out if your online and reply back soonish. (Almost my old man bed time)

Also just allow the entire game to download/patch in it's entirety for best results.

Message 2 of 9 (369 Views)

★★ Novice

thank you for replying , and yes I know I have to wait until this the download complete, I shouldn't have to pause , but If I pause again and it start same issue again , I will reinstall origin and apex, 

note: I reinstall origin but same 

Message 3 of 9 (366 Views)

★★ Guide

Well can I ask why you are pausing it at all? Just let it run the whole way.

Message 4 of 9 (358 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@VisualfEX wrote:

Well can I ask why you are pausing it at all? Just let it run the whole way.

Also here a lot more information about how to fix your problem if it keeps happening at this post. There is some instructions you can follow and try.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin-Client-Web-Technical/all-my-games-are-stuck-in-preparing-download/t...

ALSO another one

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/SOLVED-Stuck-38-download-VC-error-Apex-Legends/td-p/74298...

Message 5 of 9 (357 Views)

★★ Novice

because i have actually a limited data here, thats why i have night traffic unlimted access

Message 6 of 9 (346 Views)

★★ Novice

ok now i reinstall origin  uninstall apex legend and starting again , if that doesnt work i will try those  , thank you so much

Message 7 of 9 (340 Views)

★★ Expert

just leave it go...eventually it will hit 90% and seem like it's not even moving...leave it for a few hours if you can...restart your computer and it should be done!

Heart

Message 8 of 9 (335 Views)

★★ Novice

i will leave it thank you guys all 

Message 9 of 9 (332 Views)