★★ Novice

hello 

i didn't play for a week maybe 

then the new map update goes online 

so i downloaded it 

in the first game in the middle of it 

the game just kicked me out and told me i got banned 

i send the EA support twice and i got an auto mail said 

Because your account was cheating, we’ve permanently blocked your access to Apex Legends’ online features.

i told them in my case , they can check my game history or my account or even my pc 

anything , i never used a cheat or something in anygame in my life 

i really don't want my account to go without a reason 

please any EA support here can check my account or anything 

Message 1 of 21 (708 Views)

Re: anyone got falsy ban ?

★★★★★ Apprentice

Youll get banned if you play with hackers as well. You dont have to cheat but there is such thing as guilty by association.

Message 2 of 21 (689 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@PlugYourMuddThat does not justify anything. If you happen to be put on a team of 2 hackers how is that your fault? What if you spent hundreds on this game in content? Are you suppose to just shrug your shoulders and say, "oh well"?

Message 3 of 21 (670 Views)

★ Guide

You get punished for abandoning your teammates.

Since thats an actual mechanic no one should be banned for having hacking teammates.

You must do it often (like have some cheaters on your friends list or something) if they banned you for it.

Time for you to tekashi your friendslist.

Message 4 of 21 (665 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@ColdHours From what ive heard is if its randoms then you wont get banned, if you accept an invite from a hacker, you will get banned as well. Even if you didnt know the individual was hacking, youll still get banned. Do i agree with it? No not really but thats Ea/ easy anti cheats stand on that. Like it or not.
Message 5 of 21 (663 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@PlugYourMudd  All I know is if that happened to me someones knee caps would get broken. After all the time, money spent, and waiting for the right unlocks to appear. Someone would be getting dealt with. Period.

Message 6 of 21 (640 Views)

★★★ Novice
@ColdHours I can't believe anyone spends money on this game
Message 7 of 21 (603 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@Dorkfish_DPE  Believe. I have. In the hundreds. But this game is so fun at times it's worth it! Anything to keep this title growing. It has so much potential.

Message 8 of 21 (595 Views)

★★ Expert

@ColdHours 

+1

95% of my matches are with randoms cause of the time I play and the servers I play on...So, yeah...would suck if I received a ban. Yesterday had a good number of cheaters...wallhacks for sure...I'm not really paying attention as to how many kills my squad mates have. Once or twice had been pretty obvious that he/she was using cheats....cause i was asked if I wanted to buy it!  ...lol

Heart

Message 9 of 21 (574 Views)

★★★ Expert

Any chance you recently bought a good GPU from craigslist for a low price?

Since hackers are getting HWID banned, and often sell their old PC parts.

Message 10 of 21 (554 Views)