Re: any new users, or anyone with blogs for their spore creations? (sharing thre

by WSClaws

Original Post

any new users, or anyone with blogs for their spore creations? (sharing thread)

★★ Novice

Hey all! I don't know if this is allowed but I wanted to make a sharing thread since I don't really see any threads sharing creations or anything like that. 

My spore username is phantasmorde. today I just made a Tumblr for Spore creations, just for fun! ( it's https://sporedekaiser.tumblr.com/ )

Also, if you're a new user you should post your Spore user down below. I'd like to follow some new people :]

Message 1 of 5 (704 Views)

Re: any new users, or anyone with blogs for their spore creations? (sharing thre

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Thanks for keeping Spore still relevant by sharing your creations . Please keep playing Spore. Posts your news in the "Discussions" section. There you can share your opinion and experience with other players.

I will definitely check your profile, don't worry!

Message 2 of 5 (680 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I've added you! (I'm sammyfroge.)

I recently got reminded of Spore and I went ahead and finally played it again.

It's a shame I wasn't really around when it was really active! This is the first time I've ever had an account.

This is my favourite creation so far, the Snince.

Message 3 of 5 (600 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@sammyfroge Cool thing. I like it!
Message 4 of 5 (593 Views)

★★★ Novice

My spore user is ClawsS, playing since years and recently made an account. Standard smile

Message 5 of 5 (523 Views)