anticheat idea

by gg123xyz

Original Post

anticheat idea

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

https://youtu.be/57YMZYGn3UQ

goto yutuub to2 cc my wizdom

the first step to the disconnection is using a widget to create a button that tracks mouse movement once the mouse is locked.

again the widget being held on the same hdd is vulnerable though. its accessible to tampering itself. so the widget would have to held outside of the hdd maybe on the game server and uploaded to the player pc randomly and the test for mouse movement when the anticheat prevents mouse movement triggers the hackers lack of anticheat means his mouse still moves.

this might take some trial and error to find a cheater and then test what hes turned off because they keep the anticheat running its just not functional.

the ps5 might have all system files and games files and user accessible files on the same hdd and so eventually a freedom fighter hackers who detests the man holding the hackers down will free us all and ruin the game for everyone not a hacker like that ps3 game hacker who ruined socom confrontation on me. thinking hes a good guy when hes a detestable person like a rat.

Message 1 of 2 (259 Views)

Re: anticheat idea

★★ Pro

active window info
or
coordmode

What is not usually known or thought about is the game itself is held inside a engine like unreal with blueprints, then the game is sent to the windows OS.

The Windows OS has no part in building the game.

So if the game has for instance a static mesh that's made a corridor 200 unreal units wide, that information is totally stored in the unreal engine, Windows has no say on how many unreal units make up the corridor made from static mesh pieces.

What if the unreal engine sends out a different information of whats in the game to windows using a filter, windows receives the info, then sends info back into the unreal engine game that receives the windows info, transforms that with a filter, then the filter converts whats sent and received from the windows OS which doesn't affect the game in any way.

Now the cheater uses info it receives from the game that's sent to windows OS, crafts a info to send into the game, and the cheater info functions based on the idea the info sent from the game is a true value, but if the info sent from the game is sent from a filter the cheater receives corrupt information to corrupt.

Then as the cheater info is received by the unreal engine game the cheater info doesn't match the cheaters intention to grab for instance the color of the player or the positions of the x, y, z, the bones, etc.

The cheater is totally kept out of the game and has to use windows to translate the game, but that is corruptible. Then use n number of filters, randomize them, update them like a password, and the hilarity ensues.

https://youtu.be/57YMZYGn3UQ

I posted the link to the video before, but this time I updated the written part which shows the hacker weakness.

Message 2 of 2 (167 Views)