Re: anti-cheat??

by ThisGamesScuffed

Original Post

anti-cheat??

★★★★★ Apprentice

So i'm back with another rant! latency issue almost fixed and happy about it Standard smile what i'm not happy about is the amount of hackers that get to run free and amok,like a broken record i will say again,game is becoming not worth my time or money. The amount of times i have asked "where do i send my clips of hackers too?" to no response,i gave the benefit of doubt when my latency was bad,now it's back to normal this game is becoming a joke. Respawn if you want our hard earned cash in your pockets make some sort of effort to deal with these scummy people.

Message 1 of 24 (743 Views)

★ Guide

rampant cheaters died down recently

Message 2 of 24 (723 Views)

★ Apprentice

no they haven't me and my friend just posted in the forum that why im here theres soft hackers now and they were in 6 out of 8 games we JUST played its terrible and ruining the game

Message 3 of 24 (710 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I wanna see onec when I open the forum something that isn't about hackers :D
for real its boring to read on a weekly base people are complaining about the same s***, to get me right why I am even salty some bots here did call me a hacker based on my stats..
I think I do play the game more and did play the game more on a daily base then 90% of u, so if I saw 1-2 times a week a hacker and someone tells me they see some every game then there is something wrong Standard smile

google the kruger effect some of u maybe will realize the real problem here...

Message 4 of 24 (701 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@TheUnknownMsx
and where is proof that you are not one of THEM? If so many players complain about hackers, then maybe it is PROBLEM and nobody solves this problem? If you don't see hackers, it doesn't mean that there and no hackers. Maybe you are always landing outside map bounds and die, then how can you see if someone is playing with cheats, right?

By the way from where you are?
You understand that situation may differ based on region, right?

Message 5 of 24 (694 Views)

★ Guide

@SlivPTSwhen u wanna argue with me, read what I did write...
I didn't say there are non, I did say there are not as much as people are telling.

2 games I did play today..
https://ibb.co/ZLkcsCX
https://ibb.co/BBk2JLw

btw do u understand how the law works in a modern society, I don't need to prof my self not guilty... its the other way, if u accuse me for doing something then u need to proof me guilty Standard smile
do u have a proof I think not xD so there isn't any point agreeing about it..

do I look like I am jumping of the map?
bots.jpg

Message 6 of 24 (685 Views)

★★ Expert

whoa whoa...3000 kills?  Someone's soft hacking here...hold r ...hold r...  lol

Heart

Message 7 of 24 (672 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Apex Legends 6_26_2019 9_36_31 PM.pngI have more kills than you with lifeline, both my friends I play with are above 3k and 4k kills. we stopped playing for a while cause of cheaters or wed have 10k + easily I know when i fight a cheater cause you get completely MELTED with purple armor and helmet I kill teams solo and see them spectate me afterwards, those are the people who cant recognize someone good from an actual cheater, and while I cant speak for anyone else on this thread I for one can tell the difference

Message 8 of 24 (665 Views)

★★ Expert

Alright, both of you are outta control...https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

Tongue outTongue outTongue out

Heart

Message 9 of 24 (651 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@jumanjaydazedI can just hold r after I ddie for all that I don't want them getting in the games

Message 10 of 24 (638 Views)