Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: another vault problem.....other than the fixes.... and lost space...

by 5icedice

Original Post

another vault problem.....other than the fixes.... and lost space...

★★ Novice

i posted about hour ago for vault fixes, and it counts greys as usfull and won't allow deletion to make space for more gear.... they fixed the counting problems, but we still need alot more space... BUT.... at the end of doing something and you get your points and XP screen , you get a chance to delete stuff you don't need, but it says the wrong amount of space you have, i had 220 after deleting stuff, went to vault and foun it at 249, so its counting wrong still at the end of session , only to tell you in javelin menu you are over.... so they fixed it counting stuff in vault or javelin editing, but not for end of mission. yay.....

so it's bad enough not having enough space to create the 5 variations of each of the javelins, now i don't know how much space i have to sort through at the end of mission, so i don't have to go strainght to my vault to delete the stuff all over again, so i can go straight into a match ....

Message 1 of 6 (116 Views)

★★★★ Novice
How is this a topic for general discussion and not for the forum that it should be posted in?
Message 2 of 6 (91 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I am at 150/250 was 130/250, maybe bigger weapons need more space now.

Message 3 of 6 (91 Views)

★★ Guide

It looks like the issue has been fixed. I had 249 items when I exited the game two hours ago. Now I have 225 items.

Message 4 of 6 (89 Views)

★★ Novice

i looked in bug reports section, it is a fault that is reacurring, your vault could be at 249, but at the salvage screen it will show you'r vault at less, so when you leave the screen and back to tarsis, i was ment to be at 220, but went into the vault and it was at 249, so the bug of not reading stuff in the vault is still there after missions, but the fix is at the vault screen or javelin page only....

Message 5 of 6 (75 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

it was to see if any one else had it, before reporting as a bug. so it is quite general...

Message 6 of 6 (42 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help