Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: all javelins unlocked from start

by ValentenX

Original Post

★ Guide
Alright you need to stop bitchin, this is the second place I've seen someone say this, might have been you also. It's 6 levels ,how about play the damn game. That will take maybe 2 hours if you REALLY are having that much trouble with it but really shouldn't take you more than an hour. I played every javelin in both the demo's and the interceptor was not only the most fun in my opinion but also perfectly capable of being the best in a squad. Every javelin requires a certain level of mobility, the only exception being the colossus obviously. If you aren't moving you will die.
Message 11 of 19 (204 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Since all pilots are stuck with the same ones you unlock with your first pilot, at what level do you unlock the next ones? 🤔

Is it one unlock every 3 levels?

As in: 3 / 6 / 9

Message 12 of 19 (187 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@JamieK81 wrote:

Yeah, but i am unable to survive in the crappy Interceptor........its too fragile, it needs to be over 2x faster and mobile to compensate for its very.........crap armor.      

1)  BLASTBACK HEAVY PISTOL -- upgrade the uncommon blueprint by doing the challenge for this weapon (you probably know that, though)
2)  DEVASTATOR SNIPER with explosive rounds

3)  PLASMA STAR STRIKE SYSTEM -- toss them at the turrets and bosses and tanky enemies (brutally OP)
4)  SHIELD REINFORCEMENT
5)  ARMOR REINFOREMENT

If you have the resources, re-roll the reinforcements until you get a bonus that increases shields or armor (just something that makes you more powerful).  Now you're a Colossus.  Interceptor is the only Javelin I'd grind to the endgame with.  The speed is critical.  IMO.  Trust me about the Blastback.  You will not regret it. 

Message 13 of 19 (165 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@JamieK81 wrote:

@BuddyAws-DLiveTV wrote:

You get another at lvl 8 i think dude. 

Yeah, but i am unable to survive in the crappy Interceptor........its too fragile, it needs to be over 2x faster and mobile to compensate for its very.........crap armor.

You are playing it wrong, keep moving add armor and or health, and use your ultimate when needed.. (it puts you Javelin up to full health and shield after it ends)

Message 14 of 19 (144 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@JamieK81 wrote:

I just got a single choice and i am stuck with it since it didn't warn me at all about it...i thought i could just choose another if i started again...but nope, you are stuck with a very crappy option if you picked the wrong one.

A VERY BAD DESIGN CHOICE BIOWARE!

You are dead wrong. They do warn you about it. They specifically say you can’t choose another even if you start again. The bad choice here was you not reading what it said.

Message 15 of 19 (123 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I agree with you players should read before clicking things, this isn't destiny
Message 16 of 19 (114 Views)

★★★★ Novice

PS... it does warn you that you only get one pick until level 8... in fact it even says "even if you restart"... 

Message 17 of 19 (108 Views)

★ Apprentice

@JamieK81 wrote:

@BuddyAws-DLiveTV wrote:

Since you're stuck with it, try changing playstyle.  I'm no expert, but for me playing Interceptor played better putting the gun down and just meleeing through mobs.  The faster you move the faster your shield recharges so hit n run tactics work well to keep your shield up.  Plays very different than Ranger, but hella fun and one of my favs.  If you're standing and shooting like a Ranger, don't.  May not be what you wanted, but it's survivable until your next unlock.

Message 18 of 19 (70 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

@JamieK81 wrote:

@BuddyAws-DLiveTV wrote:

I mean it has 3 dashes and 3 jumps. Its the most mobile Javelin hands down. If you dont know how to use the 3 dashes you have to hold the button and can change directions mid dashes if you wish to. 

Message 19 of 19 (56 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help