adding recent/players on apex legends

by Fortknxotj

Original Post

adding recent/players on apex legends

★★ Newbie

Playing the pc version of APEX LEGENDS and I currently donthave friends to play with so when i get into a game and fancy playing another game with the previous teammates the UI/UX design doesnt incorporate recent players and just makes it hard to add people. Please include this into the UI/UX design asap as this is a game where you have to play with 3 people. cant really solo and its currently hard to add new players. 

Message 1 of 32 (27,910 Views)

Re: adding recent/players on apex legends

★★★ Newbie

I would even accept something as simple as seeing your team member names in the post match menu for easy access to their account names.

Message 2 of 32 (27,633 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
THIS! So much this man. Agree 100%
Message 3 of 32 (27,599 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
ive been writing down ppl on a notepad. hopefully they add a feature.
Message 4 of 32 (27,165 Views)

Community Manager

@Fortknxotj Thanks for the feedback, I'll see that it gets to the right teams. 

EACade
Message 5 of 32 (27,139 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Not to be a *, but how is this possibly not something out with launch? A company like Respawn should have the ability to add friends natively in the game at launch...

Message 6 of 32 (26,385 Views)

★ Guide
Yup totally agree. This is in COD, and is useful if you find good teammates randomly.
Message 7 of 32 (26,357 Views)

★ Guide

Yea, the social features in this are terrible, they need an option to choose to stay with the current squad, and easy way to find previous squad members names and add them to your friends list, ideally a post game name list that you can right click on each member and either add as friend or invite to squad.

I also don't get squad invites in game, 2 nights in a row I've been playing, quit to desktop and been presented with an invite from an hour or two earlier, Origin is a horrible way of handling this, it should be integrated into the game itself.

Message 8 of 32 (26,177 Views)

★ Novice

bump

Message 9 of 32 (26,077 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Yes, I'm really not sure why this wasn't included from the get go. My inner cynic believes that rather than an oversight, it may be a rather cheap ploy to make people bring friends from other games over here instead of allowing them to make friends in-game. I understand the economics behind it, but it doesn't need to be one or the other - if I'm having a good time and making new friends I'll recommend it to people and bring them in.

...but, yes. On the odd occasion you get a team of people you can actually work with as a team to achieve the objective, this game is insane fun, and I wish I could have added some people I had a lot of fun with....but between the lack of in game UI for this, and Origin being glitchy as hell for finding people out of game and sending requests, I've ended up trawling through awful games with all sorts of lunatics, griefers and aggro-douches.

Message 10 of 32 (25,946 Views)