Re: add heal bounce after wipe fully squad

by MandatoryIDtag

Original Post

add heal bounce after wipe fully squad

★ Pro

it's rlly fun when ur teammates take all stuff after u destroy full squad because u want heal.

it should if I do more than 500 dmg and wipe fully squad get f free instant heal.

Message 1 of 10 (427 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@xMaxrayxBut then that could be sort of op, if there’s more than two squads in fight.

Edit: I read post wrong.

If you wipe an entire squad, it would be fairly balanced to heal you. Maybe not all the way. 

Message 2 of 10 (416 Views)

@xMaxrayx I typically just leave those rounds. They can figure out what the unspoken rules of Apex are.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 10 (415 Views)

★★ Expert

@DarthValtrex it's even better as a Lifeline main. I do my job of picking EVERYONE up after they go down and after I carry the fight. I'm rewarded with having less ammo and consumables than when I started shooting. 

You would not be surprised at how often this happens, and how many matches I quit. 

Message 4 of 10 (403 Views)

★★★ Pro
@pastaclown Well done on making the expert rank bro!
Message 5 of 10 (365 Views)

Champion

@pastaclown  A lot of lifeline players are actually clueless lol....the amount of times I've had to punch them spamming "I need health" is actually mind boggling.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 6 of 10 (363 Views)

★★★★ Expert

"the amount of times I've had to punch them spamming "I need health" is actually mind boggling." maybe if you ask nicely then you won't need to punch anybody Tongue out

Message 7 of 10 (359 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@maximas1986 They drop you syringes/medkit when you ask for heals. I am like drop your tax-free drone!
Message 8 of 10 (350 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@maximas1986 yes, ask for heals, but real Lifeline mains should constantly be monitoring team health. As a Lifeline main, I picked medic, therefore it's my responsibility to make sure people are topped off safely. SAFELY! You would not be surprised at how many people see me pick Lifeline, with 9.5k kills mind you, and think, "Oh perfect a pocket medic. I'll just jump headfirst into 3 squads and spam ping for a revive when I go down, and then rage quit when I don't get picked up immediately."

@MandatoryIDtag Fake Lifeline players. Don't trust them. They're just as likely to kick you off a ledge to loot your box.

@rockyboy1998 hey thanks! Didn't even notice I ranked up. 

Message 9 of 10 (312 Views)

Champion

@maximas1986  oh please, any lifeline with half a brain knows why they're carrying a D.O.C drone, if they haven't dropped it after the second "I need health"  they deserve a punching lol.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 10 of 10 (303 Views)