Re: actually hackers enjoying this game, not legit players.

by Zurcyy

Original Post

actually hackers enjoying this game, not legit players.

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

this game is too weak to protect from cheaters and hackers. I did not play this game today until now. I joined as solo q in my first match and I got cheater and he killed me just in 1 sec. I m  level 242 and I have seen a lot of hackers in this game. if I compare quantity then the number of hackers in this is greater than I have seen in other games.  

devs are waiting for a miracle. it too easy to create a new account for this game. 

today( i was bored from the apex and I did not play this game but played r6s and pubs and I searched answers of my questions from the cheating site) I visited some website to read comment and post of hackers and I have found too much information. hardware ban is a joke. there are a lot of software hide system id and generate virtual id so they never get a ban on their real system. 

i read one comment and he said that he still using hacks and he is at level 40 and still not banned. some smart cheater first generate virtual id of pc then create a new account of apex legend then they play a whole day with hacks and they never get a ban on time because next day they do same with a new account and keep using hacks and enjoying this game.

I can post a video here but it useless. time is going on and players are losing their hopes. even I did not play apex legend today after 1.5 months. I play apex for 6 to 9 hours. daily I have played 410 hours till now. means 7 hours per day= 51 days continuously. I m not in the mood to play this game tomorrow too.

this game is free to play and you can not make it paid game now so I have some suggestions if dev like.

make 2 step verification to play APEX  LEGEND. you need to verify the mobile number in origin to play apex legend. you can not remove the mobile number from origin once added but you can disable that mobile number and add another mobile number and activate 2 step verification on new mobile number. in case someone wants to change the mobile number.  \

you can create less apex spam account you can not use one mobile number on multiple accounts. so it will reduce cheaters whole daily change their real hardware id with virtual id and create new apex account and play with cheats.

second, you need to remove the spectating view from HUD. it just helps to a smart cheater. they disable their cheats and play and we do not get a video of him to report. just remove that spectating view eye.

add active staff in ban department.  if you get video proof with a report then ban cheater with-in 30 minutes or 1 hour because of video proof of cheater in enough for a ban.

I can send a cheater video in 5 minutes , does EA or EAC ban a cheater with-in 5 minutes with video proof ?

Message 1 of 13 (680 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@IGuruDevI  410 hrs over 1.5 months sounds like you have got your money’s worth and all the things you described happens in pubg as well it is just a lot easier in pubg to do you just turn graphics all the way down

but I do agree r6s has less cheaters but it also has far less players so the cheater are going to stay in the more popular games

Message 2 of 13 (659 Views)

★ Guide

@neillkorey I have played more than 3000+ hours PUBG and  R6S and I never have seen a large number of hackers in a game like in apex legend. devs need to control multiple free accounts. in r6s, hackers come only in a free weekend like when r6s become free to play at the weekend.  r6s have very fewer hackers because most hackers play in diamond rank.  PUBG had cheats were you can modify game PAK file and remove texture, grass and give coloron level 1, 2 and 3 armour but devs controlled it.   PUBG lost player base because PUBG devs never did work on time and never gave stuff when community spoke. see fortnite, their devs are giving support and work on time that's why their player base is not reducing.  apex also need to focus on major issues. slow servers, cheaters and game content like bigger maps ( where fewer players will fight at starting and less lag will help because all player spread on big map )

Message 3 of 13 (644 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@IGuruDevI 

I have to disagree I don’t have 3k hrs on any game but cheating was a problem in pubg for a real long time map hacks were common to see regularly aimbots where not as bad  as apex but I don’t see cheaters in every game on pc like people claim so maybe it is just my personal experience with apex but the reason pubg lost players is because it still does not run smoothly unless you have a top of the line pc and I don’t have one of those just what I have been told

Message 4 of 13 (639 Views)

Anonymous
I have to agree. The first month I didn't see any cheaters but now the situation has gotten out of hand. Last two games I played our squad wiped to a blatant aimbotter.
Message 5 of 13 (595 Views)

★ Guide

@Anonymous wrote:
I have to agree. The first month I didn't see any cheaters but now the situation has gotten out of hand. Last two games I played our squad wiped to a blatant aimbotter.

Come to virginia servers. They are 99% of the time hack free. (fingers crossed hoping this never changes)

Message 6 of 13 (588 Views)

★ Guide

@OPL3XITY wrote:

Come to virginia servers. They are 99% of the time hack free. (fingers crossed hoping this never changes)

we will get 300-400ms ping.

@neillkorey  wrote: but the reason pubg lost players is because it still does not run smoothly unless you have a top of the line pc

i never that thing . i have gtx 1060 with i5 7400 and game run smooth with 100 to 140 fps. 

Message 7 of 13 (558 Views)

★★ Guide

Well good luck trying to not have hackers on a PC game, might as well try not to have screaming children on a Minecraft server.

Message 8 of 13 (542 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

@IGuruDevI 

according to the dev letter they will be giving us an update on their "progress" in regards to cheating next week

so lets hope they come up with something really good

but im completely with you almost everytime i play now theres always that 1 hacker 

its starting to become like cs go now when it comes to cheaters and thats really saying something

Message 9 of 13 (514 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

It's clear that they dont give a sh1et about it. 10-15k kills and still going rampant in this game with no further info/updates from the dev to tackle this issues. Legit players are getting tired and leaving, what's the point of wasting ur time playing legitly just to get melted down in 2sec by an effortless cheaters. Listen to this guy highlighting every problem about Apex and their dev which is SO TRUE.
>>>https://youtu.be/nLCbhHu8JdI
Message 10 of 13 (501 Views)