Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

achivements issues

by RuthlessSaarnash

Original Post

achivements issues

★★★★ Novice

OK, I hit 150.000 in reputation but, the counter for each is frozen in like, 34k or 42k each of the factions. Is there a reason for this, can I FIX it? Please Help!!!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 10 (311 Views)

Re: achivements issues

★★★★ Novice
@RuthlessSaarnash Vassa's is not working to!! frozen in 49
Message 2 of 10 (292 Views)

Champion

@RuthlessSaarnash wrote:

OK, I hit 150.000 in reputation but, the counter for each is frozen in like, 34k or 42k each of the factions. Is there a reason for this, can I FIX it? Please Help!!!!!!!!!

There is a visual bug once the sum of your reputation goes above 100k. The UI does weird things with reputation numbers sometimes after that.

Are you sure you already reached 50k with each faction?

If not you could check what your reputation with each faction is and then do a stronghold or a legendary contract and check your reputations afterwards.

Strongholds give you 150 and legendary contracts 100 points of reputation for the respective faction.

Hope this helps.

"From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire."

[Robert Frost - Fire and Ice]

I don't work for EA. The opinions I express are my own.
Message 3 of 10 (276 Views)

Champion

@RuthlessSaarnash wrote:
@RuthlessSaarnashVassa's is not working to!! frozen in 49

Are you playing on a second pilot?

Runes only count once across your account. So, you need to collect different ones for them to count.

"From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire."

[Robert Frost - Fire and Ice]

I don't work for EA. The opinions I express are my own.
Message 4 of 10 (274 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I HIT 150K THE NUMBER INCREASE UNTIL IT HIT 150K, AND THE FACTION SYSTEM IS IN 41K 36K ANS 44K EACH. SO I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPEN

Message 5 of 10 (239 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I got all in 1 pilot, and I rerun all locations cause I though I miss one of them, I got them as I was playing along my farming in freeworld, cause it didn'

t unlock I re run all location by looking a location video, and I got them all but he count is frozen in 49! again I got no idea what happen.

Message 6 of 10 (238 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@RuthlessSaarnash wrote:

I HIT 150K THE NUMBER INCREASE UNTIL IT HIT 150K, AND THE FACTION SYSTEM IS IN 41K 36K ANS 44K EACH. SO I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPEN

Ok, so if after running GM1+ stronghold or lego contracts or missions you are not seeing an increase? The 150K reports incorrectly in a number of places, known issue, but if you see no increase to the individual faction lv's then bug report it. Should be working.

could try a repair and see if that works, if you haven't already

Message 7 of 10 (232 Views)

★★★★ Novice

YEA IS A GLITCH, FREELANCER IS AT 35K, THE OTHER ARE AT 50K, TY FOR THE HELP

Message 8 of 10 (211 Views)

★★★★ Novice

WHAT IS NOT A GLITCH IS VASSA'S THAT ONE IS F.UCKED UP! IS FROZEN AT 49 BUT I GOT ALL OF THEM, IN 2 DIFFERENT PILOTS. SO I DONT KNOW

Message 9 of 10 (210 Views)

★★★ Guide

I believe VASSA is a know issue if I remember correctly.

Message 10 of 10 (199 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help