accessible star trek game

by Wolf_PackGamesYT

Original Post

accessible star trek game

★ Novice

Could you please make an accessible Star Trek game with many star trek characters including the Borg, Klingons, and so on, for xbox one s, and accessible mobile star trek games for android and IOS?  Thanks. 

Message 1 of 7 (1,429 Views)

Re: accessible star trek game

★ Guide
@Wolf_PackGamesYT Star Trek Online already exists, so the rights are probably tied to Perfect World for the moment. Additionally, there are mobile games available on Facebook, but I hear they're not all that great. Previously, games were available from Activision, and weirdly, Simon and Schuster books. Ubisoft did Bridge Crew.
Message 2 of 7 (762 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i would love it if ea managed to get the rights to Armada 1 and/or 2 for play 

Message 3 of 7 (689 Views)

★ Guide
@DAW085
Is Star Trek Online for Facebook different to Star Trek Online for PS4?

Seen it on both platforms, but I presume they're different titles. Also, is it actually a good game? What Game Genre is it.
Message 4 of 7 (659 Views)

★★ Pro
@Wolf_PackGamesYT Don’t. You. Dare. Mention Star Trek on Star Wars forums. (Half sarcastic half realistic)
Message 5 of 7 (630 Views)

★ Guide
@HCarbonic
Don't blame him, it got Migrated last night at some point. Blame EA AHQ Admins, they moved it. It was located in EA General Questions.
Message 6 of 7 (595 Views)

★★ Pro
@zoolex Lol, I was insulting Star Trek compared to Star Wars, not making OP feel mad about a mod’s decision.
Message 7 of 7 (572 Views)