Re: abandon penalty

by ElBirri

Original Post

Accepted Solution

abandon penalty

★★★ Newbie

I don’t like it at all I got a 40 minute penalty cause my teammates left my banner in the store they could have came back but choose to keep going not look back now I’m sitting here waiting on this penalty to be over and it wasn’t my fault I just wanted to get back in the game 

Message 1 of 16 (1,879 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Expert
@Datdudekeshawn so you couldn't wait 1-2 minutes for your banner to disappear before leaving?

40min for not wanting to wait a few minutes seems fair.

View in thread

Message 2 of 16 (1,870 Views)

All Replies

★★ Expert
@Datdudekeshawn so you couldn't wait 1-2 minutes for your banner to disappear before leaving?

40min for not wanting to wait a few minutes seems fair.
Message 2 of 16 (1,871 Views)

★★★ Guide
@iBlockHead the other factor is take banner and never respawn.
Message 3 of 16 (1,838 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Never had this kind of problem since I always wait until "squad eliminated" then go next round.

You always wait until your team get maximum point, simply get your pop corn ready and watch the action....eventhough the action might be running like chicken loosing their head or hiding & do nothing like a mole.

Message 4 of 16 (1,831 Views)

★★ Expert
@ElBirri His post does not state that they picked it up in any way. My point stands.

Of course of he had multiple (I say multiple because first offence is 5 min penalty) than it is reasonable to be upset because not many people want to sit and wait for their team to die especially if they did not gain even Top 10 or below rank points.
Message 5 of 16 (1,825 Views)

★★ Novice
@iBlockHead it doesn't even matter if you wait, I got killed and my 2 teammates left me for no reason. they could of easily killed the one guy and got my banner but didn't. I waited for my banner to time out. then left the game. and got a penalty for it.
Message 6 of 16 (1,661 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@tw1sted_k1ng007 Same here,just fu**ed off and left me ,why the penalty.
Message 7 of 16 (1,617 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@ElBirri Rare
Message 8 of 16 (1,503 Views)

★ Novice

Me and my teamate died after our other team member went afk and after having been completely killed and not seeing him move

Left the game and got 45 minute penalty

Makes me wanna drop the game

Message 9 of 16 (1,413 Views)

★ Pro

But you get penalty only when leaving game multiple times in a row. I don't think it's your first time, if you got 40 min.

Penalty should stay.

Message 10 of 16 (1,390 Views)