a thread just for fun

by maximas1986

Original Post

a thread just for fun

★★★★ Expert

can we have a special event, forum members VS devs and/or CMs ? same  playtest event they did for season 7 

some people will have their payback for locked threads, some others for the suspended accounts and some will get their payback for the game in general lol.

I can see reports flying everywhere, grudges will be held, blood and sweat will be spilled Standard smile

Message 1 of 29 (403 Views)

Re: a thread just for fun

[ Edited ]

@maximas1986Ooo that would be awesome. It might be kind of hard to do because of the different locations we are all in. Trying to time it and trying to get a servers that's good for everyone would be a little tricky.

I'd also love to see them do Dev VS the famous streamers. They could make some really fun content with all of that.

I have played with devs before solo queuing. Just randomly got matched with them here or there, they had the Dev badge and everything. It was in my noob days to this game and I had no idea what the badge was/meant. Dev was just a chill gamer who was cool with me being a complete potato the entire round.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 29 (388 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DarthValtrex “ Dev was just a chill gamer who was cool with being a complete potato the entire round.”

Explains a lot of the decisions made if all of them are potatoes xD
Message 3 of 29 (385 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Koochi-QI said I was the potato, dev carried me the entire round. I think I did 280 damage, he did 1900+ wait I just saw I forget the me.. Ooops proof reading goes a long way

Message 4 of 29 (378 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DarthValtrex My message has no useful insult now Frown

I want a written apology and a bag of... fanta! yes a bag filled with it cause that means more liquid than the bottle!
Message 5 of 29 (360 Views)

@Koochi-Q I feel like you're trying to take advantage of this situation just to get free Fanta. Does a water balloon thrown at you count as a bag of fanta?

Message 6 of 29 (356 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@DarthValtrex"I said I was the potato" 

was ?????

joking 

Tongue out

Message 7 of 29 (355 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@DarthValtrex

I always thought that @Koochi-Q is a Mountain Dew person
Message 8 of 29 (347 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@DarthValtrex Swap the Fanta for some off brand sludge... 👌
Message 9 of 29 (344 Views)

Champion
@maximas1986 No he doesnt like good pop.
Message 10 of 29 (328 Views)